Government of Pakistan, Cabinet Secretariat has issued Notification No. 8/10/2013-(E-II) dated 25-05-2015 in connection with Clarification Regarding Assistance Package for Families of Govt Employees Who Die While in Service.  The summary of the same is as under:

• Whether the services of contract employees appointed under the said package can be regularized? lf so, under what rules?
  • Whether, on expiry of their term, the contract of employees, appointed under the said package, can be extended? lf so, under what rules?
  • Whether, upon holding in abeyance of the revised package issued vide this Division’s OM.No. 8/10/2013-E-2 dated 20.10.2014 what is the status of benefits to be granted to the widows/children of deceased Government Servants.

Aforesaid queries are clarified as under:

1. Regularization of services of employees appointed on contract basis are governed by Civil Servants (appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules 1973.
  2. Extension in contract appointments is governed by instructions contained in this Division's O.M No. 8/10/2000-CP-l dated 23.12.200 (copy enclosed)
  3. Revision made to the subject Package vide this Division's O.M No 8/10/2013-E-2 dated 20.10.2014 has since been held in abeyance, therefore, all cases are to be dealt under this Division's O.M No 08-10-2013-E-2 dated  13-06-2006 till further orders /instructions.

Assistance Package

1. faisal shah advocate says:

Islamabad High court Has Given decision on Assistant packages for servants who die in service for details contact 0345 5310586

2. Surender says:

Mam, my father was PST teacher BPS-14
    Died on 10.12.2015.
    mam, ham ko sir 2006 wale pakage ke mutabp fund dye gae hein.
    ham ko office waloon ne kha he k ye pakage sirf FG employs k lye waloon k lye nhi he.
    aap plz hamari help karein k ham kya karein.

3. Amir khan says:

Dear mam my father was the employee of pakistan civil aviation authority who was died during service in sep 2013 there any package for giving free education to his siblings..

4. fatima says:

dear mam employment unmarried child ko milay gi ya married ko b mil sakti hai? plz bta dain married daughter eligible hai job k ly?

5. Sohaib hassan says:

Assalam o alaikum, mera 2 sal ka contract complete ho gya hai per hamaray department ne regularize karnay k bajae hamari pay stop ka order kar dya hai. Muje mashwara dain k hamain kya karna chaheye.

6. imran says:

Aoa.maray Abu health dep main as a suprudent job krty thy .apri 2014 main heart atck se death ho 2 sal bhd del ne kisi 14 scale ki housekeper ko a lot kr dia.humara alotmnt cancl kr me.kindly guide me ad early as possible.mjy kia krnA chaye

7. kashif says:

Dear is this package available in kpk. My uncle died in 21 March 2016 and his department is irrigation please help me.

8. NAUSHAD says:

Aoa,dear all effcected from 2014 wale jn ko relief nahe mil raha ha sub log wafqi mohtasib me kase karen p.m sb ne date 15-06-2013 se change kar k 09-02-2015 se kar dya ha sub log case karen alahpak inshalla bahtre kare ga

9. shahbaz ali says:

salam sister
    my father is a goverment servent in Militry Engineering service who die in13 April 2014 during Service.
    mjhy ye pata krna he k mjhy kis letter k taht pansion mily gi.
    Engr Shahbaz ali
    Frontior works organization
    mob no; 0311-6691422

10. ayesha says:

Aoa kya ap mujhy bats saktey he ke kis date me darmayan death hone salon ko ye benefits mile ge

11. muhammad asim says:

mdam zatey key govy na effective form 15-6-2013 rffictive hona chacey tha my fother experied 11 sep 2014

• tahreem says:

case kro wafaqi muhtasib me na waqel krna parwga na kuch 45 days me faisla be ajaega.mena apna case kia ha .All 2014 affected families jinko relief nae mlra new pavkage se sub case kre

12. muhammad asim says:

bad news pm assistent packafe 9 feb 2015 pechely package ka ho ga 15-6-205

13. Irfan ali says:

dear sir my father died in 2015 .he is PST teacher .what package for my family and my family live in Hyderabad Sindh .so please give my....send me information on my email.....thank full..

14. Syed Adeel Imran says:

Dear Sir,

My father was employed at PTCL (Formerly Pakistan Telegraph & Telephone, TnT), Gateway Exchange, Karachi as an Engineering Supervisor, in BPS-11. He was died in Saudi Arabia KSA while performing his duties on deputation at that time in January 29,1990.

Till date, neither any assistance nor any JOB from Govt.had been provided to our family except normal pension. I want to know about the applicability of "Assistance package for families of govt employees who die while in service" approved by Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Kindly let me know any possibility to avail this opportunity.

Best regards,
    Syed Adeel Imran

15. ijaz meer says:

Aoa mam......mam plz guide me my father passed away last year on 2aug 2014 and we were eligible for the package announced by the pm last year .....but in the new notification the effective date has been changed frm 15-6-3013 to 9-2-2015 ......what will be the procedure for us now ....

• tahreem says:

case kro wafaqi mutasib me 2014 wale is package me fal nae krty 45 days me decision hojaega or waqel be nae krna parta mena case kia ha apna ap sub be kro

16. Mrs.Azam mughal says:

Jin logo ki death 2014 m hoi un ka kya ho ga.. Ya to nainsafi hai.. Pm sahab ny ya packge 2015 sy start kiya.. Hmari family itni mushkilon m hai ya ak umeed thi.. Plz kuch kiya jay plzz madam reply my msg soon plz.

17. Aun says:

Salam Madam kya ap bata skti hy k jo package jo 3 December 2015 ko annaonce howa hy wo thek hy k nhi q jo phely package annaonce howa tha us sy logo ki umeedy bhr gai thi q k ab new date k motabik package 9 Feb 2015 sy ho ga tu pichly log iss sy fida nhi utha skty pm ko chaye k package ko 15-06-2013 sy krna chaye so plz ap iss ka jawab zarur dy.

18. ijaz meer says:

mam assalam u alaikum......

please tell us my father passed awy on Aug 2 2014 nd v were eligible fr the package announced by the pm last year that was effective frm 15 6 2013 bt n the recent notification the effective date has been changed what will b the procedure for us now please guide me tnks

19. Aun says:

Salam Madam my Father Bursar bps -16 ki post pr kam krty ty r un ki 9-6-2014ko during service death ho gai tu plz Madam mujhe ye bataye k abi Jo package announce ho hy ky ham apply kr skty hy ki ni rplz

20. Ali Sardar says:

assalam u alikum
    madam i send you a mail please reply me
    aur kia jin ko old pakgs k mutabiq sub kuch mila hy un ko new pakg k mutabiq kuch mily ga

21. Arif Ahmed Khoso says:

Assalam-O-Alaikum. My father was died in 17-12-2014. He was federal government employee BS-17. The package is also revised. Please tell me. Are we applicable for this Revised family assistant package. Which was announced on Thursday ( 3-12-2015)

22. Ali Sardar says:

Assalam U alikum
    I think today (03/12/2015) Pm Approved that notification please check......
    i read news in DUNYA TV

23. Umar says:

Assistance Package will be announce on Monday 7.12.2015 and Revised Package effect with on Feb-2015

24. IJAZ MEER says:

is here any update about the pm package for deceased employees????

25. Ahmad says:

Shameless/corrupt govt. Have no money for poor employees but wasting lots of money on building Roads and Buses, but we don't have roof to live, we were hopeful that according to 2014 assistance package atleast we will be able to build our own home 🙁

26. Gul Hassan says:

If any employee died during service and his wife (Widow) already expired his sons are age of above 27 years and daughter is married are the son or daughter eligible for benfit of lum sum amount and employment on given package .any body please guide

27. ali asghar joyo says:

Dear Fahad Saleem sb
    Can u help me. my father was in BPS-1 he was employ in FBR sir can u tell me which kind of funds are being issued to a deceased family , his depott has told me that only 12 month salyar, pension compute and GP FUND only will be paid. However in previous policy 12 month salary, pension compute, lum sam grant 2 lack, cash payment in lieu of plot and few are others sir plz clear my dout or if u have policy on this plz send on my email mob no 03326864694, i will be u r thanks

28. Tayyab says:

ADMIN IF YOU HAVE COPY SO PLS POST IT.............................

29. Farooq says:

as clarification at S. No 2, extension in contract appointment, copy of notification enclosed, can you send me this notification, please.

30. abdul khaliq says:

zalim log hai qareebon kay liye paise nai or apne liye coroe dollar use karte hai

31. abdul khaliq says:

doston package cancel hogya

32. Nayyar Abbas says:

it is imperative to say that numerous people are in the loop to be affected due to abeyance of PM Pkg for deceased pers. PM is requested to personally look into the matter so as to finish this job and do away with the problems of deceased pers

33. Syed Muhammad Ali says:

Salam, Mary father 15 Dec 1985 ko Federal govt ma employee hoa or 1 Dec 2000 may during service intaqal ho gia h meet walda ko us waqat 411/- pm pension bani this or total compute 41560/- Emily this or koi benefit nahi mila an pension 6422/- h kia koi revised computer ya benefit bhi bhi h please inform me meet walda hajj per Jana chati han Allah Hafiz

34. amna says:

asslam o alikum dear sister shumaila kamal.according to clarification notice now the cases are dealt under O.M No 08-10-2013-E-2 dated 13.06.2006.this is previous letter i guess.can you plz share this letter.i mean the previous wil be your kind effort to me

35. Fahad Saleem says:

I am Federal Government Employee
    Personal Assistant to Director (BPS-14)
    Pakistan Audit & Accounts Academy, Lahore
    I appointed in Federal Government in 2012 through Prime Minister Family Assistant Package for the Employees who die in service on 2 years contract basis then granted 1 year extension in my contract period now my 4th year in service but there is no hope from this Government for the Confirmation/Regularization of service. but Cabinet of Establishment Division is in working and waiting for PM's decision about this case further i want to add here you should at least forward application through proper channel it will definitely reach to PM office for further necessary action.

Fahad Saleem
    Personal Assistant to Director
    Mobile: 0336 - 4130091

36. muhammad faisal says:

jin logon ka kamaane wala sirf aik he tha wo b is duniya se chala gaya un logon ka kaya ho ga,nawaz sharif sab ab tu kuch gharib logon ka kuch soch lo baki kamon main bara dihaan hai jo kaam karne wala hai us par b dihaan do.log baduain de rahay hain govt.ko.

37. kamran says:

dear shumaila...plz guide me....meri job march 2012 me pakistan civil aviation authority me 02 years k contract pr lagi BPS-10 me....kiun k mere father ki during services death hui thi jo k BPS-18 k pfficer thay....phr mujhe contract period ki expiry k bad 01 year ka extension mila...phr contract period expire hone k baad 01 year ka extension mila ab yani mera ab 04 year service ka chal raha h....mujhe aasan words me guide krdein plz k mujhe apni job ki confirmation/regularization k liay kia krna parega????/aik aur baat k mujhse pehle wale tamam batches jo isi package pr thay pakkay yani confirm ho chukay hein.....mene BSc kia hua h....

38. qasim says:

Can any one tell me junior clerk bps 07 salary in lahore civial and session court for newly appointed person. with all allowances .

please tell me fast.

39. Ali says:

Anyone have any idea about the final decision regarding Assistance package?

40. Ali says:

Dear Shumaila,

Are you know when this will letter is send to the departments of Federal Gvt.

41. Gh.Mustafa says:

Madam g,
    FG should issue notice for the implementation of PM package for deceased family asap,in fact the notification must be issued on coming budget and eid.. .that will surely lessen worries of the families

42. Gh.Mustafa says:

Madam AoA
    sorry to say that the government is playing with the emotions of widows and children of deceased FG employees,Since several months we are looking for the notification but .....we are very sad....

43. dilshad says:

Dear Shumaila,

kia ab employement b previous notification k mutabiq 2 yearr contract par ho ge?

44. Bilal says:

It means .new package nae ara lol

45. Shahid aslam says:

What it means. clarify please in simple.

• Dear Shahid the according to this Notification Assistance Package is still held in abeyance and the cases related to it will now still be considered under the previous Notification.