New Expected Revised Pay Scale 2016 Chart after Merging 3 Allowances

As you know there will now be merge 3 adhoc relief allowances, so New Expected Revised Pay Scale 2016 Chart after Merging 3 Allowances have been prepared. The following allowances have been merged into the revised pay scales chart 2016:

• Adhoc Relief Allowance 2013
  • Adhoc Relief Allowance 2014
  • Adhoc Relief Allowance 2015

It is to mention here that the previous pay scale chart that was uploaded on this website was created after merging 2013 and 2014 adhoc relief allowances. In this new expected pay scale chart there are three allowances.

Note: It is once again explained that this chart is not 100% final as the final chart will be issued by the Finance Division soon. However this chart may be the same or nearly the same as is expected from the Finance Division.

As soon as I get the charts submitted by other visitors of this website I shall upload these charts at this post.

Expected Revised Pay Scale 2016

Download the New Expected Revised Pay Scale 2016 Chart submitted by Mr. Ansar Awan from the link below:

Pay Scale 2016 new

Revised Pay Scales 2016 Chart by BUDGET BRANCH [[ Directorate of Education (C), Faisalabad ]]

You can also download the Pay Scale Chart in MS Excel Sheet. This sheet also shows the amount of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2016. The link is below:

Download Revised Pay Scales 2016 alongwith ARA-2016

1. Aamir Hussain says:

AOA!

Madam any information about salary fixation or up gradation of Government Sindh Employees.

2. Suneel Parkash says:

What will be salary of sindh govt fresh appointed BPS-17 govt employees which will get posting letters in July-2016 or onward. As we got offer letter on 29-April-2016 and submitted in month of may-2016 salary mentioned in offer latter was 20680. We are still waiting for posting letter. Some people say your salary will be 20680.Please clarify my query.

3. S.umar khan says:

Mam ye compencentry allnc siraf sct sat s tt spet ko lage ga ya jo bps 16 ma han un ko b lage ga.reply

4. amjad hussain says:

this new basic pay chart is wrong.it is not right ok

5. RAB NAWAZ KHAN says:

I submitted a post over here but neither the post nor its reply has been published.

6. JJamil Ahmad says:

AOA:
    is it confirmed that adhoc relief allowances for 2013, 2014 & 2015 are being merged in basic scale(as mentioned on the top)? The chart shows that only 2013 & 2014 are included.

7. M.Ashraf says:

M. Ashraf june 26 at 4.15 madam I am in BPS 7 & with 3 adhoc my basic is 25008 newrevised chart is showing my pay 24515 why ?

• Abdullah says:

Dear M.Ashraf
      If new chart is showing your pay 24515. Then please check your basic is Rs19940, and 2013 adhoc increase Rs 1508, and 2014 adhoc increase is Rs 1508, and 2015 adhoc increase is Rs. 1496. And Total sum is 19940+1508+1508+1496= Rs 24452

8. Jan says:

Aoa,
    Can husband and wife both being govt servent hire two separate houses in rwp and isb through different stat offices i.e military stat office and AGPR. I will be grateful for your rely.

9. Rubina Ashraf says:

Expected revised pay scale 2016 - Chart is not readable

10. IMRAN SHAH says:

AOS sir ye Convayence allownce mujy lagyga Mai BPS 12 Health department fata paramedics hon plz detail me,

11. Naseem Ahmed Bhutto says:

What is criteria for to avail teaching allowance in education and literacy dept sindh?
    and also criteria for mphil allowance for education and literacy depart sindh?

12. Ashfaq Rashid says:

Dear Madam, I am College Librarian in BPS-17 as well as additional degree in M.Sc Computer Science, please tell me, am I eligible for computer allowance as computer personnel.

13. agency surgeon says:

after merging 3 adhoc relief allowances the expected revised pay scale which is upload is totally incorrect

14. MOHAMMAD HUSSAIN says:

Plz madam late sitting conveyance ke bare main bta den k ye kis departsmen ko milta hai .kia ye wada employe ko nai mila ga .pehle mujhe 1932 milta hai

15. mohsin gardazi says:

mam slam in scale 5 with two years servic how she or he get total salry not only crunt 10 percent there for total get expected home salry

16. Shahzad says:

Aslam o Alikum Dear Mam Please Some Give me a Some info About SPS-3 and Sps-4 pay

17. kamran says:

mera bps 9 ha meri net pay kitni ho gi is k bad? pehli 18777 ha

• Husnain says:

Apni New Basic Pay dekh kar us par Adhoc 2016 @ 10% calculate kar k net pay nikal li jiay, itny nawab bhi na banain k halwa tayar kar k dia jaye apko

18. Muhammad yousaf says:

sir I am PST bps12 at Kpk.My Gross pay is 21944.after Kpk budget what will be my gross pay.pp must reply.

• Husnain says:

Is chart main sy apni New Basic Pay dekh kar us par Adhoc 2016 @10% calculate kr k apni salary main add kar lain with other allowances, khud pata chal jaye ga, kuch kaam khud bhi karny ki zehmat karain.

19. Sohail Khalid says:

Thanks. What About Punjab Govt.?

20. ohm says:

Hellow is their any body geting mphil allowence rs 5000 in the federal c/g setup.

• Husnain says:

Federal Govt had no M.Phil Allowance prior to this budget! It will be applicable w.e.f 1st July 2016.

21. Aziz ur Rehman says:

I have a question not exactly related to the topic but would be grateful if you can help. After serving for 25 years in the government sector, I am opting to get retirement under LPR option. My question is, can I get the promotion during LPR period?

Regards
    Dr. Aziz

22. Syed Jamil Haider says:

Dear i am working in education department as Superintendent in BS-17. In 1997 i reached the maximum of BS16 move over till revision of pay scales in 2001. I did not received annual increment for almost 4 years. In 2001 move over scheme was abolished. At that time my regular pay scale was 15 and move over BS 16. During this period i remain on duty perform duty honestly. My juniors became equal in salary. This is a cause of my heart burning. Please advise me what should I do to get justice. No body respond positively. please guide me.

23. shahid says:

madam plz special allowance for disabled employee jo pehle tha agar uski infomation deden ap to hum disable ko bohat faida hoga hum logo ko yh allowance kabhi mila hi nhi hum kaha se malom karen

24. Bilal says:

Dear Madam

Need some clarification about M.phil allowance? Does it continue as previous rate @Rs.5000/- for those who have already taken, does the new rate @Rs.2500/- will be implement only on new degree holders from July 16, employees or all (previous holder and new) from now in Punjab. Thanks

25. Luqman Badshah says:

Dear sir, Respectfully I m not agree with the pay revision chart. It requires to be prepared after adding 27.5% to minimum, increment and maximum. Please do not give way to govt by making low scale chart

26. saqib says:

Daily wages jobs kb allow karein gey in Punjab

27. ayesha says:

Madam! kindly ye btaye k kpk employs ka b 2015 basic me zim hoga ya sirf federal ka?

28. Muhammad Asim says:

Pehlay wala increase theek tha, iss tarha tu recently faida kum ho ga.

29. Khan says:

salam mam, i have a query here. whether the M.Phil allowance is also for government universities employees or not?

30. sana ullah says:

sir my salary with allowances are 20032 in Kpk.what will be my next salary after three adhoc relief?.

31. mmmmmmmmmmmm says:

2010 wala allowance kab merge hoga

• nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn says:

woh allowance government apnay aakhri budget main merge kartey huwey jaye gi. takay employees khush hon elections main.

32. Rashid Bhatti says:

But it is announced in the Budget that two allowance (2013 and 2014) will be merged but u r saying 3 allowances will be merged. Kindly clarify.

33. Humayun Khan says:

Same is the case in KPK where three allowances are 35% but only 27.5% will be merged in the Basic while the remaining will continue @ 5% 2013 & 2.5% 2015

34. yousuf says:

Current computer /IT allce kitna mil raha hai

35. Hashim says:

Great job keep it up....

36. Hashim says:

It is good news and great work man.... congrats keep it up...

37. Waha says:

Plz take some efforts to computer allowance of IT personal because this allowance is not revise almost 15 years.

38. attaullah kharal says:

good news but ARA 2010???

39. naeem qureshi says:

dear.kpk govt 2014 me 15% awr 2015 me 10% he jab ke fed me ye 10%and 7.5% he.

40. mazhar says:

Rescue 1122 walo k b aise howe hai

41. Muammad Umer says:

Sir Special Convance Allowance Pehkay Bi Milta Tha??? Or Kya Punjab ma b ye millay ga?

42. Atta rehman says:

House rent aur medical allowance revise hon ge?

43. Mohandas shafiq says:

Mam wheather the same chart will be for the KPK govt or not?

44. Dr. Abbas says:

Wrong chart, Adhoc 2013 & 2014 are calculated on Pay scale 2011, but Adhoc 2015 calculated on Pay scale 2015

• Abdullah says:

Dr Abbas: In my view chart is correct and very close to expected pay scale. We should appreciate their effort and good job done by them. Don't mind.

• Faisal Waheed says:

Sir Dr Sahib. ... the same which u have pointed out is the correct formula... whatever Adhoc Allowance is announced on respective pay scale that amount us merged in new revised pay scales...

45. Zulfiqar Ali says:

Salam Dear
    Dear mera naam zulfiqar hai me computer operator ho mujhy ek help chahiye ke ye jo revised chart banty hein ye kese banty hein es ka koi excel ka formula ya tareeke kar mujhy batain gay.

• Imran Ali says:

kisi bhi scale ki initial basic me percentage ko jama kr k ussi tanasab se increment barhatay jayen to nya chart bn jata he

46. Atta rehman says:

Aoa.
    Kindly ye batain k house rent aur medical allowance bhi 2016 main revise hon ge? Agar ye revise hon he to formula bhi bata dain.

47. Ahmed Ali Samejo says:

AOA
    sindh govt employee get 3 adhoc allow @ 35% while fedral employees 27% now fedral govt set new pay scale on the base of 27%
    so it is about 7.5% loss for sindh govt empl
    what is ur comment ?

48. Naveed soomro says:

3 adhoc allow merge honey se tu ur bhi salary kam hojati hai. (is chart ke mutabik)

49. iqbal khan says:

thanks madam is it also for kpk?

50. Ghazanfar says:

Special disable allce jo ub 1000 kr dya gya hy pehle kitna tha.pl rep

• Galaxy World says:

Dear Ghazanfar I am not confirm.

• Muhammad Waseem says:

which department may be approached to know about Special Disability Allowance... This is very important for serving disabled employees to build up a case for recovery of arrears etc. Please make some effort to help them out. Thanks and Jazakallah