Pay Protection Clarification on Regularization of Gazetted Employees

Government of Pakistan, Finance Division Regulations Wing has issued Notification No. F.No.4(2)R-2/2014-241 dated 20-09-2016 in connection with Pay Protection Clarification on Regularization of Gazetted Employees.

According to this Notification, various queries have been raised by Ministries/Departments/Divisions and AGPR regarding protection of pay of the contract employees on their regularization or appointment on regular basis that have been clarified as mentioned on the copy of the Notification.

Pay Protection Clarification on Regularization

1. Abdussalam says:

Sir, I have been appointed as SESE (BPS- 14) in Punjab School Education Dept vide Educator policy 2016.Before this, I was working in a Federal Govt Dept in BPS-07. I applied through proper channel , received NOC and moved on proper MOV order. Further more my service book and LPC were delivered to my present Dept.Now this dept is not fixing my pay on my running basic pay. Sir, how my pay will be fixed, is there any notification ? If any, pl send me and help me in this matter. Jazak ALLAH.

2. Alam Gir Khan says:

I was an employee (Lecturer BPS17) in autonomous body (Gomal University DIKhan) from 17 March 1985 to 25 May 1999 on regular basis. Then, wef 26 Msy 1999, I joined through proper channel the provincial government Education department as Assistant Professor BPS18.My previous basic pay was not protected and they fixed my basic pay as Rs.5085 instead of my last pay of Rs.8365. Is there any such notification that will help me to protect my basic pay. Help please.

3. Alam Gir Khan says:

I was an empliyee (Lecturer BPS17) in autonomous body (Gomal University DIKhan )from 17 March 1985 to 25 May 1999 on regular basis. Then, wef 26 Msy 1999, I joined through proper channel the provincial government Education department as Assistant Professor BPS18.My previous basic was not protected and they fixed my basic pay as Rs.5085 instead of my last pay of Rs.8365. Is there any such notification that will help me to protect my basic pay. Help please.

4. Farrukh Shahzad says:

Aoa,
    i would like to know that I was on contract services from 2008 t0 7-7-2011 in Agriculture Marketing Department Punjab.
    as i mentioned ii get regularized in 2011 july
    the 3 increments in my pay of 08, 09 & 10 have become my personal pay and not been added in my new basic salary..
    now they are coming as personal pay since than.
    is this right ???
    plz guide

• muhammad rizwan says:

punjab govt is not following this notification of restoration of last basic pay drawn upon regularisation,it time to approach punjab service tribunal

5. dr muhammad aquib says:

fixation of pay upon regularisation,should it be either revert to initial if bps and conversion of increments into personal alloeance or fixation on the basis of last pay drawn

6. shahid aslam says:

i was on contract in BPS from 01-07-2009 and . i regularized on 23June 2011 can i get this facility of protection from 01-07-2009?