Last Updated on January 31, 2013 by ShumailaKamal
Are you beginner in the field of web designing and especially word press? I have launched many tutorials for the beginners in the field of word press. Many beginners are worried how they start their first post and what kind of techniques they should use for their post to be most effective and SEO friendly. I will teach you in this post how to create a new post in word press site with best techniques to be best effective for the SEO purpose. Just read carefully the following method for a new post in word press site.
- Log into the WordPress admin.
- Click on new post in the dashboard.
- Write the title of the post.
- Write the description of the post. The description must be at least 300 words. It is better for SEO point of view.
- It is better the sequence of headings be H1, H2 and H3. If the first heading is longer then use H3 heading instead of H2.
- Select the best keywords for your post and implement them in your post. Try to use 3 to four keywords. You can make them bold or italic.
- Make a few internal links for your post.
- Insert a picture related to your post into the post.
- If you are using All in One SEO, then write the title and then description. It is better that the description be in three sentences but not exceed the characters of description more than 160 characters.
- There is no need to fill the key words tab.
- Select the suitable category from the right down bar or create a new category related to your post.
- If you want to use featured image for your post click the “Set the featured Image” option for this purpose.
- Use the “Insert more tag” button from the tools to show a limited part of the post description on the page.
- Click on “Publish” button to save and publish your post.
You have done your first post.