I have already uploaded pension calculation sheets nearly every year as the pension increased during the various previous years. I am now sharing the latest Revised Pension Calculation Sheet 2017 with Effect from 01-07-2017.
This sheet has the following characteristics:
- This pension calculation sheet is effective with effect from 1st July 2017 i.e it is for those employees who will retire on or after 1st July 2017.
- The employees retired prior to 01-07-2017 will use the previous sheets according to their retirement year.
- You have to just know about the following three points/things:
- Your Last Basic Pay Drawn
- Total Length of Service
- Age Rate that is already shared at the formula sheet at the right side
- This sheet calculates pension and commute separately for the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-15 as well as for the employees of BPS-16 and above.
- This sheets shows Pension calculated on the basis of increases during various years.
- This sheet also shows Medical Allowance Separately.
Pension Increases during the following years has been included in this sheet:
- Pension Increase @ 15% (2011)
- Pension Increase @ 7.5% (2015)
- Pension Increase @ 10% (2016)
- Pension Increase @ 10% (2017)
It is to mention here that I have already published the Revised Pay Scale Chart 2017 for the Government Employees having Basic Pay Scales.