Last Updated on April 30, 2020 by Galaxy World
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Relief Rehabilitation & Settlement Department has issued Notification on 30-04-2020 in connection with Extension Holidays upto 15th May 2020 & Other Closures KPK. The details of the extension of closures and Holidays for Government Employees and others are as under:
Extension Holidays upto 15th May 2020 & Other Closures
In pursuance of the decisions of Provincial Cabinet taken on 30th April 2020 and in continuation of Relief, Rehabilitation & Settlement Department notification of even No. dated 15th April 2020 regarding closures, Exemptions and SOPs to adopted for the closures and exemptions, and in conjunction with the declaration of emergency under Section 16 (A)(1) of the National Disaster Management (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) Act 2010 in respect of Corona Virus, read with provisions of Section 16, 33 and 38 particularly, the following closures Govt extends for a period as mentioned against each, with immediate effect and in the public interest:
- The Public Holidays shall stand extended till 15th May 2020 (Except exemptions at para 1(e) of the notification dated 15th April 2020).
- All Restaurants, eateries, fast food joints shall remain closed till further orders, Home delivery, and take away already allowed, under parameters, shall continue.
- All tourist spots already vacated, including in upper parts of the Province aside Rivers and other spots shall remain closed till further orders.
- The entry of Visitors’ to Jails shall remain temporarily banned to avoid the spread of infection in confined places till further orders.
- Inter-District passenger public transport shall remain suspended/stopped till further orders.
- Intra-District passenger public transport govt allows suspending/stop till further orders except for Rickshaw, private vehicles, and vehicles chartered for the labour movement of exempted (these exemptions are subject to observance of protocols issued).
- The Limitation of remaining open not later than 4 p.m. in the day shall not apply to milk and yogurt shops and their supply chains too.
- Mawaishi Mandis and their supply chains shall stand open subject to the condition of framing and implementation of specific SOPs for this purpose by the Agriculture Department.
Special thanks to Mr. Ibrar Shah for sending a copy of the Notification of Extension Holidays upto 15th May & Other Closures Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
You may also like: Closing All Pakistan Schools Colleges Universities