Last Updated on October 15, 2020 by Galaxy World
I am sharing here the Minutes of Meeting with Employees and Government on 14-10-2020 night. The details are as under:
Minutes of Meeting with Employees and Government
The meeting was attended by the representatives of All Pakistan Employees Pensioners & Labour Tehreek.
The meeting was attended by Additional Secretary Finance (HR), Additional Secretary Iina (Regulations), Additional Secretary Finance [Expnediture], and Deputy Commissioner, Islamabad.
The representative of employees presented the following demands:
- The retirement age shall not be reduced.
- The annual increment shall not be abolished
- The pension shall not be abolished. The salary of government servants shall be increased.
- The Government Organizations shall as OGDCL, CAA, PIA, PSM, HBFC not be privatized or downsized or segregated.
- Ad hoc relief should be merged in basic pay and pay should be increased/ adjusted with current inflation.
- Pay disparity between different departments should be removed.
- House rent ceiling should be abolished and shall be fixed as 50% of the current pay.
- The Medical allowance has not increased since2010, thus, the same needs to be increased. And health cards shall be issued to the government servants. And conveyance allowance shall be increased as same as has not been increased since 2010.
- The AIOU dismissed servants may be reconsidered and repatriated. Similarly, issues of IIU and QAU employees may be resolved at the earliest.