Government of Sindh, the Finance Department has issued a Notification on 17-12-2020 in connection with the Constitution of Pay & Pension Commission 2020 by Finance Department Sindh. The details of the same are as under:
No. FD/Admn-I/10(01)/2020: with reference to Pay & pension Commission, Finance Division, Government of Pakistan, Finance department, Government of Sindh hereby constitute a Working Group for formulating the proposal of Government of Sindh for Pay & Pension Commission-2020, comprising the following officers:-
|02.||Special Finance Secretary (B&E)||Member|
|03.||Special Finance Secretary (Resources)||Member|
|04.||Additional Finance Secretary (SR/Admn)||Member|
|05.||Additional Finance Secretary (Resource)||Member|
|06.||Director, Economic Reform Unit||Member|
|07.||Director, IT (B&E)||Member|
|08.||Deputy Secretary (Admn & Accounts)||Member|
|09.||Deputy Secretary ( B&E-I)||Member|
|10.||Chief, Information Management Unit||Member|
|11.||Consultant (PFM-SPP) (Mr. Zulfiqar Mirza)||Member|
|12.||Section Office (B&E-VII)||Member|
|13.||Section Office (B&E-I)||Member / Secretary|
- To evaluate Existing Basic Pay Scale System and its efficacy and make recommendations \
- To assess service-related perks and privileges / ancillary matters to civil servants
- For assessing the financial sustainability of the existing pension scheme of the Government of Pakistan.
- To propose a unified mechanism of Pay & Allowances amongst provinces and the federal government.
- To evaluate legislative measures to protect and streamline Pay, Pension, and Allowances and propose amendments.
- For providing oversight to actuary on pension reforms.
- To formulate overall proposals/recommendations for the Government of Sindh.
Special thanks: Syed Faizan Ali Shah
You may also like: Winter Vacation 2020-21 Punjab Educational Institutions