Last Updated on August 6, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of the Punjab, Finance Department has issued a letter on 30-03-2021 in connection with Ministerial Committee Grant of Disparity Reduction Allowance 2021 Punjab. The details are as under:
Ministerial Committee Grant of Disparity Reduction Allowance 2021 Punjab
I am directed to refer to the subject noted above and to intimate that the Competent Authority / Chief Minister, Punjab has been pleased to constitute to Ministerial Committee (Annex-A) for a holistic review for reduction of disparities in the pay of employees of Punjab, government, and submit recommendations to the Provincial Cabinet to address the issue in a fiscally sustainable manner.
- I am further directed to state that the subject meeting is scheduled to be held on 31.03.2021 (Wednesday) at 12:30 PM under the Chairmanship of Mr. Makhdoom Hashim Jawan Bakht, Minister of Finance / Convener of the Committee in the Committee Room of Chief Minister Office, 8-Club, GOR-I, Lahore.
- Then term & Reference (TORs) of the Committee are as under:
- Comprehensive mapping of the government servants in BS 1-22, who are drawing any special allowance(s) other than regular allowances.
- Examining any distortion/disparity in Pay and Allowances of the government servants working in various organizations/entities of the Punjab Government, with reference to recently approved Disparity Reduction Allowance (DRA) by then Federal Government.
- Determine the financial impact of Disparity Reduction Allowance (DRA) for the forthcoming budget.
- The Committee may involve stakeholders in the consultative process before reaching any recommendations.
- It is, therefore, requested to please make it convenient to attend the said meeting on the given date, time, and venue.
- Zahid Khan
- Syed Nadir Shah
- Mr. Tasawar Abbas
Constitution of Committee DRA Punjab
S&GAD Notification regarding committee for DRA 2021 @ 25% of the basic pay for the employees is as under: