Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by Galaxy World
Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Finance Department has issued a Notification on 07-07-2021 in connection with Teaching Allowance 2021 KPK @ 20% of initial basic pay of 2017 pay scales. This Teaching Allowance, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa teachers will get with effect from 1st June 2021. The teachers of Elementary & Secondary Education, Higher Education & Technical Education Department will get this allowance.
Teaching Allowance 2021 KPK @ 20% of Initial Basic Pay
The KPK Government notified this allowance on the initial basic pay, It is not on the current pay. The teachers deputed only teaching posts will get this teaching allowance on monthly basis.
- The officers/official at earned leave or Extra Ordinary Leave (EOL) will not get this allowance
- The teachers deputed against teaching posts will get this teaching Allowance
- This allowance cannot be part of basic pay for the purpose of calculation of pension or gratuity or deduction of House Rent Allowance.
- The teachers deputed/posted out of the E&SE will not get this allowance.
- It is subject to deduction of income tax.
- Employees can read more instructions for the implementation of this allowance at the copy of the Notification.
Teaching Allowance to Other Provinces
I shall collect the details of the teaching allowance for other provinces too. Federal Government teachers are also getting teaching allowance to FGEIs. But the rates and conditions of this allowance for the Federal Govt teachers are different. in Federal the teachers who have B. Ed is getting Rs. 1000/- per month. Teachers with CT are getting Rs. 750/- per month and with PTC Rs. 500/- per month.