Last Updated on May 24, 2023 by Galaxy World
I am sharing here the Latest Non-Teaching Vacancies in Balochistan in May 2023. All these jobs in Cadet College Mastung Balochistan are from BPS-04 to BPS-14.
The Latest Non-Teaching Vacancies in Balochistan May 2023
Cadet College Mastung Baluchistan announces various non-Teaching vacancies in the college. As college invites all the qualified and experienced candidates in order to fill the vacant positions. All Pakistani nationals having relevant academic and professional qualifications can apply.
New Non-Teaching Vacancies in Baluchistan
The Admin Officer and Principal of cadet college Mastung are accepting applications of professionals for the various nonteaching vacancies in the college. All Pakistani nationals having domicile in their respective provinces can apply and will this opportunity. As on final selection, candidates will receive different perks and incentives.
List of Non-Teaching Posts in Cadet College Mastung
Willing and interested candidates can apply for the following vacant positions in the college:
- Senior Clerk
- Computer Lab Supervisor
- Junior Clerk
Detail of Seats and Eligibility Criteria for Each Post
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Basic Pay Scale||No. of Seats||Qualification|
Knowledge about Computer
|2.||Computer Lab Supervisor||BPS-11||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Typing speed 65-WM
Driving License HTV/LTV
Benefits and Perks (Pay And Allowances)
- Selected candidates will receive a Handsome Salary along with Cadet College Mastung Attraction Allowance. This allowance will be provided 100% of Basic Pay.
- Candidates will also receive house rent allowance CPF and gratuity.
- Age limit relaxation will be provided according to the policy of the government.
- Government and Semi-Government services can also apply through a proper channel. They must provide a NOC from their respective department.
- Candidate must apply before that due date. as late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- final candidates will be selected on the basis of tests and interviews.
- The college administration reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without any reason.
- The college administration also reserves the right to increase decrease hold or cancel the number of posts.
- only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview after the test and document verification.
- candidates must visit the website dpr.gov.pk For updates about recruitment.
You may like: Pakistan Railways Jobs on Contract Basis
For a successful application process candidate must send a completely filled application along with the following document:
- Copy of CNIC
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- academic certificates
- academic documents or degrees
- professional certificates or experience letters
Last Date to Apply
Candidates can send their application by 2nd June 2023.