Notification of Protection of pay of Contract Gazetted Employees on Regularization

Government of Pakistan, Finance Division has issued Notification No. F. No. 4 (2) R-2/2014-237 dated 07-04-2015 in connection with Protection of pay of Contract Gazetted Employees on Regularization or on their appointment on regular basis.

The proposal for protection of pay last pay drawn by the contract employee on their regularization/appointment on regular basis are received in Finance Division and considered/decided on case to case basis. The existing rules/orders on the subject don’t provide for protection of pay of gazetted contract employees on their regularization. The Courts have held from time to time that the pay of gazetted contract employees on their regularization/appointment on regular basis should be protected. The matter has been examined in the light of Court’s judgments and it has been decided to issue general policy guidelines in this regard. The pay of the Gazetted Contract Employees on their regularization/appointment on regular basis will be protected subject to the following conditions:

• That the contract appointment has been made in a BPS on standard conditions and terms circulated by Establishment Division as amended from time to time.
  • That the contract employee has applied through proper channel and has been properly relieved by the appointing authority. This condition shall not apply in case of regularization on the same post.
  • The regularization/appointment on regular basis has been made with the approval of competent authority.
  • That there is no break/interruption between regular and contract service.
  • That the service rendered on contract basis shall not qualify for pension and gratuity purposes.
  • That in the case of regular appointment from higher grade to lower grade, the pay shall not be protected.

Pay Protection Contract

Summary
Protection of pay of Contract Gazetted Employees on Regularization
Notification No. F. No. 4 (2) R-2/2014-237 dated 07-04-2015 has been issued regarding Protection of pay of Contract Gazetted Employees on Regularization

1. zameer ahmed says:

Madam! i am working as stenographer bs-16 in district judiciary, there is no transfer policy from one district division to other district division, due to non transfer policy i applied for the same post for my home district division through proper channel and on selection i joined my new job after releiving, now i am facing pay protection problem, is there any notification for my pay protection, plz help

2. muhammad aquib says:

Madam,now it is one year since this notification? Can any one tell me if pay of reularised employee on regularisation in same bps was fixed on the basis of last pay drawn as contract employeee or appointed in initial of the same bps and their previous increments were converted in yo personl allowance?Can any fedtal govt employee comment?

3. Fazli Subhan says:

Dear Madam,
    Please tell me whether this notification is adopted by any of the province, if not what should i adopt? Please answer

• khadim hussain says:

Dear v r also still waiting for some clarification by finance div and isb ,due to objections raised frm AGPR.
      When ever contact with finance div isb there only one answer "wait till committee meeting decision"
      Committee members (finance secretary, establishment is secretary, chairman FPsc) r still busy
      From April 2015 to date....let wait & see satuvation

4. Fazli Subhan says:

Is the above notification being adopted by any of the province.

5. zahid says:

I am regular post bps11 and I apply next scale bps12 in the
    Same department on contract basis through proper channel ..
    My old basic Bps 11 is 12110 rupees regular basis
    Please tell me how much new basic Bps12 on contract basis?

6. Fiaz Ahsan says:

Dear Medam can you send me the notification of punjab govt. Pay protection notification latest.
    Actually I was in BPS-11 permanent Now i have been appointed in the same department at BPS-12 on contract as fresh candidates through NTS. I have got NOC and have no service break.
    I was at my 5th pay stage 11515 but now they are telling me that you will be placed in intial basic pay of BPS-12 which is 9055 too much loss in my basic.they are not giving even personal allowance of last incriments which i earned 5 yreas. U can guide me or help me by Punjab Govt.notification latest.???????

7. Abdullah Faisal says:

AOA Madam,,, Men ye bat share krna chata hon k wo contract employees jo regulerized honay se pehlay annual increments le re thay unko to pay protection mil gai..mgar jin employees ko contract k doran increments nai mili unko koi protection na pehele thi or na ab pay protection notification se unko koi benefit hua..wo pehle b increments se mehroom thay or ab bee...ye to tmtiazi salook hua?

8. Nsher says:

Salam madam. Pay protection notification court ki decision ki bad aya hi. To kia ap muji usi court ka decision send kr skte hen. Jes court ki decision per gazetted employees ko pay protection ka notification isdu kia gya hi. Kpk govt not yet notified that 7 th April notification. Thanks

9. maria says:

so salary is same for both employee whether contract or permanent?

10. Maria says:

Respected madam can you please tell the total salary of contract employee bps-17 lets say instructor TEVTA

11. abrar khan says:

Medan, i was appoint in FDE as contract lecturer in 2009 but regulerized at 26-10-2011 .now I eligible for which increment

12. adeel says:

Madam kya is budget ma punjab government contract employees ko regular kare gee, pechle dino is tarha ke buht se khabrain aa rahi thee.

13. shahid aslam says:

i was regularized in in 23-06-2011 and regularization dated is 23-6-11 also. before it from December dec. 2005 to June 2011 i was on contract without any break. now clear me i am eligible to get increments of my contract period 2006 t0 2010 ( 5 contract increments)?

14. shahid aslam says:

u did not understand my question? i am talking about according to notification issued by finance division Islamabad in 2013 and clarification letter also in 2014. that i was appointed i december 2005 on contract basis and regularized in 23-06-2011. am i eligible to get increments of 2006,7,8,9,10. ? in the light of pay protection of finance division ibd letter issued in 2013. thanks

15. Sarfraz Hussain says:

dear miss i put different question why not you reply me

16. shahid aslam says:

i was appointed as comp. lab incharge b-12 in december 2005 on contract basis. and regularized in 23-06-2011 . am i eligible to get increments of 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010? please reply n the light of pay protection letter of non gazzeted staff. thanks

17. Sarfraz Hussain says:

dear miss i worked as instructor in TEVTA on contract bases w.e.f. 22-12-2004 to 30-05-2011 and in TEVTA my basic salary was Rs18000/-. and newly on 30-05-2011 i joined as Assistant Professor in bs 18 on regular basis in HED, punjab, and start basic salary Rs12910/- according rules of pay protection basic salary will be protect on appointment in upper scale. now you put this notification. is this is applicable in punjab.

18. yousaf says:

AOA.Madaim i was appointed in FG in BPS-17 on contract basis in May,2007.in 2008 AGPR issued me a manual pay slip with all regular allownces.then in 2011 i got regular position.could u plz update me that i will have some benefits of pay protection or not.if ,then how?plz inform me,thnx

19. haroon mumtaz says:

Madam kia him arrear bi claim kar sakt
    y hain?

• Dear Haroon why not, if eligible.

• muhammad tayyeb says:

will pay protection is in form of conversion of increments of contract period into personal allowance or restoration of all the previous increments of contract period;any one of AG OFFICE PLEASE COMMENT

• Dear muhammad tayyeb mujhay is ka confirm nahin hay.

• tayyebmuhammad says:

If any one from ag office Punjab or Islamabad or both pay protection is in form of increments or conversion of increments into personal pay bciz increments rates increased twice since 2009 and personal pay fixed @increment rate of 2009 (year of regularisation).

20. muhammad aquib says:

chief secretary punjab should be approached for punjab govt employees pay protection

21. haroon mumtaz says:

Madam kia Punjab govt bi pay protection ka notification issue key GI.

22. adil murad says:

salam mam! what about pay scale revision in budget 2015-16.

23. shahbaz says:

Madam can u tell me plz the educators who were already M.phil and appointed in 2012, are not eligible for M.phil allowance in Punjab?

24. haroon mumtaz says:

Madam. Kia ye notification devolved employees pay implement ho ga k nahin.

25. Toqeer Hussain says:

AOA! Madam! Mary 2 sister contract py Techer han .Wo case FST sy jeet gay han .Fed Govt ke apply han .2 years sy Minstry regular nhi ker rahi.Jab k Minstry ny Supreem Court sy b case wapis ly liy ha . Ab in ka kia bany ga ?

26. rizwan says:

iis this notification also applicapible on the punjab govt employees ?
    please guide

27. Karim shah says:

Madam plz email me the same notification through .

karim.shah771@gmail.com

28. imran says:

Thanks for updating me..................
    Regards
    imran khaliq

29. Muhammad Ali Khan says:

AOA..
    What will be the increase (if any) in salaries of Govt employees u expect from this Govt in Budget 2015-16 ...?

30. shahid aslam says:

Asalamualikum, mje computer labincharge k service rules ya upgradation notifications mil jaegay plz help mr. I am working under fg . Thanks

31. muhammad aquib says:

i am in bps 17; in 2009 my basic pay is 15030; then i was regularized in 2009, and basic pay was adjusted to initial of bps 17 i-e 9870 ;and remaining increments were converted to personal allowance;now in light of this notification will my basic pay remain 9870 plus personal allowance or fixed to rs 15030?

32. Rizwan Ahmad says:

Madam! will u please help out about M.phil allownce for federal govt. employees?