Evaluation Form for Transfer 2018 Under Transfer Policy 2013 has been uploaded here for the information of the employees. Some points of the same transfer proforma and others are as under:
- No one claim any particular post or station as a right of posting.
- The disability will be counted which hinder mobility.
- In case of standalone Primary School, primary portion of higher level school or each portion of consolidated Model Primary School running with one or two teachers, the teacher shall not be transferred without ensuring a substitute;
- As one time dispensation during entire service, divorced and widow teachers may be transferred against vacancy during ban and before completing three years tenure in the present school;
- As one time dispensation during entire service married Teacher /Educator may be transferred against vacancy during lifting of ban before completing three years tenure in the present school;
- Mutual transfer of teachers / Educators may be allowed in the same discipline / subject / post / scale during ban on transfer/posting.
- Transfer of disabled teachers may be allowed against vacancy during ban on transfer / posting before completing three years tenure subject to recommendation of a Medical Board indicating that the disability of the teacher hinders his/her mobility. Furthermore, posting / transfer due to any other ailment which also hinders the mobility of teacher (verified by Medical Board) must also be allowed during ban;
- Posting/transfer of teachers retiring on superannuation retirement from service within next one year should also be allowed during lifting of ban without applying the condition of three years tenure in their current posting;
- Request of female teachers for transfer made on the grounds that their place of posting is too far away from their residences, shall also be assigned highest priority, during lifting of the ban, subject to availability of posts, without applying the condition of completion of three years tenure; and
- Head Teachers of High, Higher Secondary, Comprehensive, Model and Pilot Secondary Schools may be allowed to be transferred against vacancy post under identification of posts after completion of three years active service in the present school during lifting ban.
- All claims including wedlock, compassionate grounds and others are subject to availability of vacancy and cannot be claimed as a right. For the purpose of wedlock, placement within same district will be taken as same station.
Complete Documents will be available soon.