Last Updated on September 5, 2019 by Galaxy World
Government of the Punjab, Planning & Development Board has issued Notification on 29-08-2019 in connection with Japanese Govt Scholarship (MEXT) for the Year 2020 Young Leaders Program (YLP) Student (School of Government) from October 2020 to September 2021 in Japan. Detail is as under:
Detail of Japanese Govt Scholarship (MEXT)
I am directed to refer to the subject noted above regarding MEXT Scholarship and to forward herewith details in respect of the above mentioned training course with the request that panel of suitable and eligible candidates may be recommended after getting approval of competent authority of your Department.
- The following documents in respect of nominee/s may be sent to this Department for placing the case before the Provincial Special Selection Board (PSSB):-
a) F.T. Forms 2 copies
b) ACRs position, duly attested for the last three years. 2 copies
c) Bio-Data of the nominee/s duly attested. 2 copies
d) Justification/Relevancy of the officer(s) 2 copies
e) Certificate that: 2 copies
– The nominee/s is/are regular employee/s.
– No Department/Anti-Corruption enquiry is pending against the nominee/s.
– Approval of Competent Authority has been obtained in this case.
– He/They does/do not stand nominated against any other foreign training facility, result of which is still awaited.
– No extension would be taken/asked for in the training period of the nominee/s.
- Recommendations from your Department may be sent to this Department by 13.09.2019 positively.
You may also like: Minorities Students Scholarships 2019-20