Last Updated on July 20, 2020 by Galaxy World
Pakistan Electric Power Company (Pvt.) Limited has issued Notification on 20-07-2020 in connection with Hardship Allowance 2020 to Employees of PEPCO/DISCOs/PITC.
Hardship Allowance 2020 to Employees of PEPCO/DISCOs/PITC
Considering the circumstances encountered by the employees during the Covid-19 period and improved recovery position, the competent authority is pleased to approve payment of Hardship Allowance equal to one month running basic pay to all employees of PEPCO/DISCOs/PITC.
- Payment of Hardship Allowance will be as per the following criteria:-
- it will be admissible to all employees (Regular/Contract/Deputation/Daily Wages) working on the payroll of the respective company for six months or more on the date of the issue of notification.
- Daily wages employees must have been originally appointed at least one year back from the issuance of an order. They would be allowed Hardship Allowance equivalent to a minimum of pay scale of their posts.
- The employees involved in acts of misconduct viz corruption, theft of electricity, embezzlement, fraud, and unethical acts/gross misconduct, etc. will not be entitled.
- The employees who are under any enquiry/investigation in the department as well as in NAB/FIA etc. will not be eligible. In the case of exoneration from the charges, the employees will be entitled to Hardship Allowance.
- The employees on extraordinary leave or on deputation abroad will not be entitled.
- An employee penalized (major penalty) under E&D rules during the last one year will not be entitled.
- It is requested that Hardship Allowance may be paid to your employees after getting approval of the respective Board of Directors.
A copy of this letter the PEPCO has sent to concerned departments/offices. Info copy they have also forwarded. Special Thanks to Mr. Umar Farooq who sent a copy of Notification of Hardship Allowance @ One Month Basic Pay.
You may also like: Check Online Federal Board SSC Result 2020