Last Updated on December 6, 2020 by Galaxy World
The government of Sindh has announced for Invitation of Applications for Scholarships 2020-21 for Minorities Students. Applications are invited from students of Minority Communities for grant scholarships for different categories (from Higher Secondary, Colleges, Universities level) as per policy and rates for the current Financial year 2020-21. The last date of submission of applications will be 30th March 2021. Following criteria be observed strictly:-
Scholarships 2020-21 for Minorities Students of Sindh
- Regular Minority Students of Government Institutions (only) who have passed their annual examination during the last one year. And they have scored at least 50% marks are eligible to apply. In the case of the GPA system, an evaluation sheet from the respective institution is a must.
- Candidate’s Parent Income must not exceed Rs.35,000/- per month.
- The students should make applications on Prescribed Performa, duly supported with an attached copy of the marks sheet of the last examination. In case of semester system attested copies of marks sheets for the last two semesters and Father/ Guardian’s Parent Original Income Certificate:-
- Heads of the Institutions will certify all Particulars of the students concerned. They will also verify that an attested copy of the school progress report/marks sheets of the last annual examination showing the actual performance of the student the students have enclosed. They will not accept the marks sheet prepared on the printed form or plain paper afresh.
- Head of institution or Employer should ensure the correct financial position of the student’s parent/ guardian before signing the Income Certificate.
More Instructions & Guidance
- The Head of the institution should check that forms are complete in all respects. They will prepare a list of eligible students and send it to this Ministry along-with a covering letter duly signed by him/her.
- The Department will not accept if Students receiving financial assistance, stipend or scholarship, etc. from any other source.
- They should write the CNIC/NADRA B-form number (in case of younger than 18 years) of the Students on the form. They should also attach attested copies of the same. There is no need to attach a copy of the parent / Guardian’s CNIC.
- The students fill all columns of the New Application Form properly. They mention carefully, particularly the name of institution and class, incomplete forms will not be accepted. Students of private institutions are not eligible to submit applications. Otherwise, the department will reject their applications at the initial level.
- The department advises the Students/Parents/guardians, in their own Interest to provide a contact number and email address to get possible queries to resolve in time.
You may also like: PPSC Punjab Police Department Jobs Dec 2020