Check List for Claiming Financial Assistance to the Family (SE&LD)
Last Updated on July 6, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of Sindh, School Education & Literacy Department has issued a Notification on 02-07-2021 in connection with the Check List for Claiming Financial Assistance to the Family of a civil servant who dies while in service.
Check List for Claiming Financial Assistance to the Family
I am directed to refer to the subject noted above and to state that the cases of financial assistance should be sent to this office along with the following required documents.
- Forwarding letter
- Heirship certificate
- Family registration certificate
- Death certificate
- CNIC copy
- Obituary certificate
- No dues / No payment certificate
- Last Pay Certificate (LPC)
- Data pension roll sheet
- Descriptive roll
- No re-marriage / no separation (last three months)
- Original service book
- DSE & DEO will give an undertaking to the department with regard to the genuineness of the employee and if later on the employee is found to be fake/bogus the DES/ DEO will be personally held responsible for the forgery.
Further, the forwarding letter and an obituary should contain the sentence that the said employee expired during service.
The head of the office should check all these documents before forwarding them. He/She also clearly mention the sentence of expiring the employee during service so that there may not be any issue at a later stage.