Last Updated on July 31, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of Sindh has announced for Closing of Schools and Colleges and Offices till 8th August 2021 in Sindh province. The Sindh Government decided so keeping in view the situation of the COVID-19.
Closing of Schools and Colleges and Offices till 8th August 2021 in Sindh Province
The situation of COVID-19 is becoming dangerous in the province of Sindh. All exams will not hold during the next week. Schools, Colleges and Office, the Government announced to closed till 08–08-2021. If the situation becomes better and under control, the Government will go towards open all institutions and offices. Sindh Government has announced the following:
- Closing of Educational Institutions (Schools, Colleges and Universities) till 8-08-2021
- All Offices in the province will remain closed except essential duties
- All markets will also remain closed except essential
- There will me minimum staff in Banks
- There will be no exams till; the 8th August 2021.
- Government of Sindh has also potponed the 31st July paper too
- Particular departments will remain closed during the next week.
- Only delivery from restaurant the Government of Sindh allowed
You may also like: Punjab Govt School Timings wef 2nd Aug 2021
Keeping Open Other Services
Groceries, Medical Stores, Petrol Pumps, Utility companies will remain open till 6 pm daily. Export Industry will also continue to work. There requires clarification of Federal Board papers in Sindh Province. I think the Federal Board Papers for Class 9th and 11th will remain to continue. However, Federal Government and the Federal Board will decide about it.
Notification of Sindh Govt
The government of Sindh, Home Department has issued an order in this regard on 30-07-2021. According to the Notification, the ban is on the following activities:
- Movement – Intra-city, inter-city and inter-provincial in public and private transport
- Gathering of people for any purpose – Social, religious, customary, business, sports, business, recreation, education, training, coaching, examination or for any other purpose at any place – Public private including offices within the territorial limits of the province of Sindh.
- This ban is for a period of 9 days starting from 31st July 2021 to 8th August 2021.
Special Thanks: Mr. Muhammd Yousif Unar