Last Updated on April 2, 2023 by Galaxy World
3 to 6 months Short Courses Free Training under PM Youth Skill Development Program Batch-4 has been launched by the Ministry of Federal Education, National Vocational and Technical Training Commission. The details are as under:
Hunar Sub Kay Liay 3 to 6 months Short Courses Free Training under PM Youth Skill Development Program Batch-4
After the launch of Prime Minister Youth Internship 2023 for young education people now the Prime Minister initiates a skill development Program for unemployed youth with great talent and skills has been initiated. With PM, Program all National Vocational and Technical training institutes for professional development trained skill the youth of Pakistan. It helps to improve the technical and vocational skills of unemployed youth belonging to lower-and middle-class families. These free courses help to polish their skills and make them professional.
PM Initiates Youth Skill Development Program “Skill for All”
PM Initiates a Skill Development Program for talented and skilled youth. Its main objective is to:
- Provides opportunities for skilled Youth.
- To remove poverty.
- To enhance employment opportunities.
- To provide a skilled workforce to large, medium, and small-scale Industries. This will help to meet international standards.
- Strengthen the quality of technical and vocational education.
- Equip the youth of the country with high skills required for progressive careers.
- It’s an engine to empower youth ad to enhance their skills.
Prime Minister YSDP Batch -04
Government is aiming to provide employment opportunities to young and talented people. These job opportunities are local and International. Technical and vocational training institutes provide free training. This program is hoping to use the skills and talents of young people in order to make Pakistan’s economy very strong. For this purpose, the government of Pakistan introduces 3 and 6 Month short courses related to technical and vocational fields.
Duration of Courses
Technical and vocational training institutes in Pakistan provide technical and vocational training for 3 to 6 Months. After completion of courses, all Candidates will receive their Certificates.
- All applicants must have age between 18 to 40 years.
- The committee will upload the list of selected candidates.
- All those candidates who have already received training from NAVTTC are not eligible for admission.
- Special and handicaped candidates will receive special facilities.
- for further information visit the website pmyp.gov.pk.
Process to Apply
All candidates can apply through the portal http://candidate.navttc.gov.pk.
Last date to apply
All candidates can apply till 16th April 2023.
You may also like: Advance Salary and Pension April 2023
I’m joining your team
That is great.
I am from Murree and I Want to do a course so please let me know is there any institute in murree?
And also let me know about classes (regular or few days in a week).
I am still waiting for its details, however, you can check on the official website for its timings. Thanks
How I can apply
You have to apply online as per the given address above in the article.
Yas may kam krna chahtha hoo
Ok Apply online then.
Main Shamil Hona Chahta Hoon
Aap ho kjian shamail acha program hay.
Kab aun g ramzan m b clases hoti hen
How can we apply
The procedure to apply for these short courses is mentioned in the above article.
Ma kam karna chahti ho ma sikhna chhati ho i am not a spammer
How I can apply
I want this course and its all course this training
I’m not a scammer
How I can apply?
All details are there above in the article.