Relief Packages for the Bereaved Family of a Died Employ-Punjab Govt

Today I am giving you the detail of Relief Packages for the Bereaved Family of a Died Employ of the Government of the Punjab. I have already published article about the packages for the families of Govt Employees  who died during service. There may be amendment in these packages from time to time. The brief description of these packages is as under:

Relief Packages during Service Death

The following relief packages are granted to the bereaved family of the Government servant who dies during service:

• Pension & Gratuity
  • Group Insurance
  • Funeral Grant
  • Monthly Grant
  • Four Month’s Salary
  • Educational Stipends (upto 3 children)
  • Retention of Accommodation
  • Appointment of one Child or Widow
  • Financial Assistance
  • Leave Encashment
  • Marriage Grant
  • Farewell Grant
  • Final Payment of GP Fund

Relief Packages Death

Relief Packages after Retirement Death

In the same way the following relief packages are granted to the bereaved family of the Government servant who dies after retirement from service:

• Family Pension (75% of grass or net pension)
  • Group Insurance
  • Funeral Grant
  • Monthly Grant
  • Educational Scholarships (up to 2 children)
  • Marriage Grant

Relief Packages

This post has been delivered by Mr. MAQSOOD AHMAD, Stenographer, SheikhZayedMedicalCollege, Rahim Yar Khan.

Summary
Relief Packages for the Bereaved Family of a Died Employ-Punjab Govt
Punjab Govt has announced various Relief Packages for the Bereaved Family of a Died Employ during service & after retirement.

1. rizwana says:

please share your contact no i need it bcoz i am widow nd i got vcancy ov my hsband bt dco,and e.do they r creating problem for me reply me as soon as possible thnx

2. Abdul Mueed Awan says:

my father was a government servent and also a dupty director in 18 scale and died in 23 January 2013 we are 3 child's and awl are studied ..... kia humhen education ka karach milygaa plxxz tell me.....

3. Jw-inaai says:

Can you please upload the new notification regarding Punjab govt employees who died in service where govt increase the benifits 3 times .

4. shamim ahmed says:

dear ma'am meray baba ki death 5 march 2011 ko hui the wo contract
    basis pr UDC clerk they.kia yeh benefits milney chshean they.kindly reply.

5. HASSAN KHAN says:

AOA,
    Kia assistance package us family ko bhi mil sakta hy Jo civil servant retirement ky kuch year bad death hui ho.

6. Riaz says:

Aoa : madam Kia ad-hoc employees ki salary increase hoti ha. Kia ad- hoc pe out of district transfer ho skta ha ?

7. MNA Bhatti says:

Dear Madam, plz. tell me in detail what kind of working papers are required for a retiring Punjab Govt. employee on attaining the age of superannuation for recovery of all kind of dues like pension etc.

8. MUHAMMAD IMRAN KHAN says:

please mention notification no. regarding this relief package detail thanks

9. Jamshed Khokhar says:

This Chart consists old rates, please update the chart.....

10. Anser says:

lekin g us wqt 17 A rule k tehat mjhe 5th scale main nhi lga skte the kiu k mere father naib qasid the aur mjhe bhi unhi jaga apoint hona para.agr ab main apply kro tu kia mjhe is notification se faida ho ga.kiu k is main likha hoa k ap 5th ya 7th scale main appoint hi skte hain jo k us wqt nhi tha.mera department local government hai.aur main union council ka employer ho.

11. Anser says:

mere father ki 2011 main death ho gai thi aur main 2011 main hi un ki jaga bharti ho gaya tha
    kiam main is pckg se faida utha skta ho.

12. Muhammad Danish Shoaib says:

kindly tell me about education assistantce for 3 child.kya aik job la la toh phir bhi yeh mila ge .and kya yeh mphil ka lea bhi ha and also yeh yearly base ha ya monthly. my father died as a junior clerk and my brother get job in feburary

13. Hafiz Kamran says:

Dear Madam
    My father was passed away on 4.4.2000 and my mother was receiving pension for last 15 years on same package which was exist in 2000.
    Please guide me any benefit can she take like increase the pension.

14. khalid javid says:

Madam
    You are doing great work. Allah Taala bless you for your such contribution. Keep it up

15. muhammad amin says:

madam

A.O.A
    request hy shop assistant jo kah technical stream sy hain bs 6 main bharti ho kr bs 6 main hi retired ho jaty hain kya gornment humary huqooq pamal nh kr rhi
    please reply

16. Tahir Razzaq Asad says:

aoa

my younger brother was serving social welfare dept punjab on contract basis, he died, can any benefit will get my family as per policy notification

17. Anwarullah says:

salam Madam ! I belonged to KPK Peshawar and my father was died during Service at june 1986
    He was Primary Schol Teacher with 27 yrs of Service ...Government has Appointed me at the PST post ..is there any other Facility for our family??????

18. Kazi Jawad says:

Salam Shumaila ,

My father was working in government of sindh as assitant engineer of works and service , unfortunately he died 4 months ago in car accident while he was on his duty , he had 7 years left for retirement , now 1st i'd like to know whether are we applicable for PM approves assistance package for government servants who die in service? or is this only for federal government as its not mention on the add or notification about sindh government? if not then can you kindly forward the details of Government of sindh facilities for the family of government servants who died on duty ? thanking in anticipation.

19. AUNMUHAMMAD says:

A .O. A mery abu fg college may bursar (BPS-16) Ki post pr km Kr rahe thy r in Ki during the service 09.06.2014 ko death ho gi r 47000 salary thi r age 57year thi tu madam Mai ne ap sy ye pouchna tha k hamy kya bnefits mil skty hy

20. Khan says:

My dad died during service. He worked for 33 years as accountant in accounts office (BS-16) and he was at age of 55 at the death. His salary was 50000. What will be his gratuaty? (a rough idea) and monthly pension?

21. ejaz says:

Aoa madam does this package is also applicable for the widows of punjab police employee who dies in service

22. mani.... says:

education stipends for 2 or 3 childrens under during service .......coz first u have wrote 3 and below u have wrote 2 i am in confusion ............thanxx that you reply all of us allah helps you and gives you the reward against your efforts ...........please send me the details of asistance package and other benefits during service death ........................many many prayers 4 you ......

• Dear Mani 2 children education stipend is for the employees who die after service and 3 for those who die during service.

• mani.... says:

thanx dear .....
        i also want to know aid from welfare fund is for who die during service and from where we get that aid ....................

• Dear Mani I ll consult to some one give you the detail plz email me all the details.

• mani says:

dear many gp fund, assistance package, benvolent fund,leave encashment, ta grant,job for son ,house rent for 5 years.
            srf ye hi pappers submit kray han ar ye in service death ha please mje btay k koi fund or grant reh to ni gai claim krnay wali ??????

• Dear Mani according to the present conditions only these claims are to be submitted. However you can consult from ur office if there is any other extra benefit too. Thanks

23. Amjad Latif says:

AOA, Madam you are doing such a mervolus jab by helping learners plz keep carry on Allah ap ko ajar dai ga

24. shahbaz says:

I works in edu dep. A was in need for such information as my beloved father died last month. JazakaALLAH for such good effort.

25. ghulam mustafa bhatti says:

A.O.A THANKS FOR SENDING THE REPLY DEAR MADAM . I AND WE ALL WELCOME WITH BEST WISHES AND GOOD SPRIT WHICH SHOW IN THIS REGARDS. PLEASE AND THANKS FOR SENDING OTHER REMAING REQUIRMENT FOR INFORMATION IN FUTURE PLEASE . BEST WISHES PLEASE'

26. Saqib Hussain says:

Thank You very Much and God bless you for Such Contribution.

27. ghulammustafabhatti says:

A.O.A THANKS FOR DEAR MADAM THE NICE TAGE VIA YOUR GOOD NETWORK TO SUPPORT THE ALL FEDERAL AND PROVISIONAL GOVERNMENTPLEASE. I AND WE DISCUSSED WITH OUR OFFICER AND SAY WHAT IS THE NEWS GOOD IS ONLY SEE PLEASE GALAXY WORLD EMPLYEES. SO SURE SAYS FRIENDS OMY GOD . THANKS NOW SOME WILL BE GOOD . 2.............MADAM THIS IS REALY GOOD INFORMATION IN THIS REGARD DEATH AND AFTER RETIMENT . AND GIVE CORRECT GAUIDE LINE . JUST SHOCK TO ALL MIDDLE AND HELPER TO TAKEN THE CASE FOR SETTELEMNT / PAYMENT THE WIDOWS AND RETIRMENT AND THAT MEANS THE TREAUSRY AND OTHER STAFF .SO WE ALL SEE THE IFORMATION FORM HERE ./ THEY SAYS NO BABA THIS IS NOT PAYMENT AND WHEN THE SEE PRINT THEY AGREE TO HELP PLEASE. SO I SAY THE OUR HELPER IS ALSO GOOD KNOWLEDGE IN THIS REGARD. MAY ALLAH PAK GIVE SUPPORT FOR YOU FOR EVER PLEASE. 3............MADAM THE SAME GIVE THE CHAR T FOR FEDERAL AND OTHER 04 FOUR PORVISIONAL PLEASE THANKS WIHT BEST REGARD PLEASE. I AGAIN SORRY FOR ALL THOSE TO UNDER STAND SOME THING AND TO UNDERSTAND WORNG MEANING AFTER SEEN MY COMMENTS . PLEASE FORGAVE ME AND ACCEPT THE BEST WIISHES PL