Expected Revised Pay Scale 2015 Chart

As you know that the Govt has announced for the revised pay scales 2015 in the budget speech. According to the budget speech the Adhoc Relief Allowance 2011 and Adhoc Relief Allowance 2012 will be merged into basic pay and new revised pay scales 2015 will be issued. I have received many Revised Pay Scale 2015 Chart from the visitors of my website. I also tried to calculate the stages of the pay scales chart. I have selected the nearest estimated chart according to the budget speech.

Reality of this Pay Scale 2015 Chart

This chart is not final chart. This is only unconfirmed chart, just to imagine the pay nearst the actual chart that will be issued by the Govt soon.  There final pay scales chart will be prepared after the budget approval.

Download Full Chart: Pay Scale Chart 2015

Pay Scale Chart

An Other Pay Scales Chart:

Right Click and save image as.

Revision Pay Scales Chart 2015

1. saadat malik says:

sister shumaila kamal

you are well about that all special and adhoc allowances has been frozen then the ldc has to be upgraded bps 11 from 7 and udc bps 9 to 14
    plz tell me any variation in speical allowacnes and adhoc allowances is expected?

2. saadat malik says:

dear sister slam to you
    i have a problem for the preparation of financial implication for up gradation of clerical staff in my office

3. wahab says:

Any Job and any Order Beacuse i am .......Jazakullah

4. Zakir Hussain says:

For home based online jobs contact me at "zhkhaplu5@gmail.com"

5. ammad says:

Assalam o Alaikum,

Miss, kindly share the link of SPD pay scale chart 2015.

It would be a great honor from your side.

6. m.hussain says:

I have promoted to BS 19 and join 02 july 2015 account office issues pay slip but my personal pay has been stopped in december 2014 . issues 2 personal pay increment istead of 3.

can i request account officer to refix my pay in december 2010 and from july 2010 to nov 2010 salaery may passed with previous pay of BS 18?

7. Karim says:

Miss there two charts. Which one chart is most likely to near the revised pay scale 2015-16

8. Muhammmad haroon khan says:

salam madam,me punjab police me sub-inspecter hu bps-14 mari nokri ko 8 saal ho gae hain.me is waqt 12880 basic le raha hu jab ka mara 2011 ka ada 966 hy or 2012 ka ada 2576 hy.mari pay me kitna izafa hoga or konsay chart k mutabic pay scale increase ho gi.thnx

9. Farhan UL Haq says:

dear madam Salam, i am Railway employee working as senior auditor, hamein 20% audit & accounts allowance mil raha he kia new pay scale me ye b freeze ho jaiga, reply me please thanx.

10. akhtar ali says:

dear madam ARA 2011 &12 to basic pay ma merge ho jae ge or Ara 10 frozen ha magr Ara 2013 & 14 & present 15 to runging basic pay pr ha phr kya ya new revise scale pa de jae ge ya old pay scale pa... plz clarfy

11. husnain says:

salam sister.
    reappointment aur promotion ko ik trah say deal krty hain. both cases m premature milti hy as per rules.
    rule m kia yah likha hoa hy kh pay ka dufference ziada ho to na do.....??? plz main reply...!!!

12. muhammad shabbir says:

AOA..mam meri service 27 years hy kia mje retirement py leave encashment mily gi?

13. karim says:

I my view that basic pay will be adjusted around at basic_pay*1.46 or basic_pay*1.38

• karim says:

Let X be current basic pay
      After adjustment New_Basic_Pay_2015 = X*Adjustment_factor
      X*adjustment_factor*0.075=X*0.11 (Right hand side as per FM winding speech)
      solving above equation, we get adjustment_factor=1.46
      Do you agree with my calculations?

• Dear Karim I could not understand the whole situation of this formula.

• karim says:

Text from FM's speech "We increased salaries by 7.5% in view of the discussion on the topic. the govt has decided that increase will be given after merger of ARA 2011 and 2012 in the salary. as a result of this the increase in salary will be almost 11%"
          if we translate this into maths equation that will be
          Revised_pay * 0.075 = Existing_pay * 0.11
          Revised_pay = Existing_pay * 0.11/0.075=Existing_pay * 1.467
          For example if my existing_basic pay is Rs. 5000
          then my revised_basic_pay_2015_16 will be 5000 * 1.467 = Rs. 7335
          7.5% of Rs. 7335 = Rs. 550 (Rs. 550 is almost 11% of Rs. 5000)
          in my view expected increase in basic pay may be from 38% to 46%. Please give your comments on it, thank you.

14. Abdul Wahid says:

Dear madam 2011 ARA 15% and 2012 ARA 20% will be merged into basic pay.I am getting HRA on pay scale chart 2008 but how it is possible to give the HRA on 2008 payscale chart whereas the govt. will revise the pay scale 2015 so after revision there are three pay scales existed and i think the pay scale of 2008 is obsoleted and some allowances which employees draw from 2008 pay will be adjusted on 2011 pay scale.
    How do you think madam

15. abu bakar says:

AOA, KIa HRA maim kai azafa ho ga ya nai??

16. Lubna Saeed says:

I hv just promoted as SS pbs 17. Wht will b my pay ?

17. Syed Muhammad Ali says:

Dear Sister, Assalam o Alaikum, Allah Pak apki jo govt employees k lia koshish han qabool farmae or apki bhi jo dili tamanna h piri farmea Ameen or mazeed dua farmaen Assistance 14 to 16 bhi Ramazan ul Mubark k sadqe ma approved ho jay Ameen

18. Malik Javaid says:

Dear Madam, I deeply appreciate your kind and selfless efforts for the Govt. employees. Madam I am BPS 16 employees and presently getting Rs.27600/- plus Rs.85/- as special pay. I am going to complete my superannuation on 31-10-2015. I jointed FG service on 30-05-1984. My date of birth is 01-11-1955. Would you kindly inform me about my pension amount in the light of budget increase 2015 (Expected pension amount and commutation amount). I shall be very grateful.

19. Ali Zulqernain says:

Dear mam,
    i m posted on Assistant Bs-14 in punjab budget 2015-16 main announce hoa hai 100% increase in PS aur special Assistant kia mujh per lago ho ga please guid karain.

20. inaam says:

dear mam, wether 25% increase in medical allowance is applicable for bps 19 or only for under 16

21. adil shahzad says:

My current scale is 15 and my basic pay is 10600. I was upgraded in scale 15 in 2012 and before it I was in scale 7 . Now my 2011 adhoc is 615 and 2012 is 2120 . Now what will b my new basic please.

• khalid says:

ur basic pay will be according to 2nd Pay scale chart=14350/-
      wait for the final notification regarding revised pay scales.

22. tahir jajjah says:

Finance Minister of Federal Government of Pakistan has announced that now govt employees salaries will raise up-to 11%. This will be implemented after merging of adhoc relief allowance in Basic Pay Scales. This news report has been published in Daily Dunya Lahore on 19-06-2015.

23. Imran Awan says:

Assalamu-Alaikum!
    Whether, a govt servant crosses his last stage of pay, an annual increment can be granted him or otherwise?

24. shah says:

Salam Mam
    ap nay 2 charts deay hai
    koun sa best ha ya ap keh sakti hai keh yeh approve ho ga

25. zahoor says:

do we have any tentative date that when the budget will be approved from the cabinet

26. naeem says:

dear chart main stages 20 hain ya or bhi hain plz tell me

27. AD MALIK says:

Dear Mam ,Kia Adhoc Relief 2010 basic pay ka Hissa banaya ja raha he! is ke illawa pension commutation formula men koe kimi beshi hoe he!

28. khalid says:

dear mam, will this increase b made after merging the allowances 2011,12 or before merging?
    if before, this will be a shameful act by the minister finance..need ur guidance plz

29. saadat malik says:

dear sister plz inform me

30. saadat mali says:

dear sister shumailakamal is chart k mutabik kya hra or convence allowance pe be effect ho ga kya?

31. Fahim Khan says:

Dear Sister,
    Budget 2015/16 kab tak final ho jaye ga???? koi confirm date hai kia

32. Fahim Khan says:

I think 2010 wala adhoc relief be merge ho jage ga.... kuch information hai... Army ka pressure hai.. aour agr 100% merge na be howa to 50% merge ho ga....

33. arshad says:

Salam mam, i am saying that my basic pay is 10000 and running is 14000, my 20% is 2800 and 15% is 979. Adding both becomes 3779. Now if we add it in basic pay it becomes 13779 but u made 13000. How it is possible. Pay protection ke mutabiq aosa nhe ho sakta

34. Raja Umer says:

Salam Mam, I have a question, I am federal employee of bps 11. After the merging of adhoc relief 2011 & 2012 the basic minimum salary of bsp 11 will be increased from 6600 to 8535.Mera basic question ye hai kay kia is increase ka effect HRA(House rent allowance) pay bhi parey ga.Currently HRA of bps 11 is around 1800..so how much this increase will effect HRA....Once i was watching a news channel and i saw in their headline ticker that the HRA of bps 11 will be inceased to around 3000...so i need your opinion on this matter plz

35. abu bakar says:

ARA kn sy saal ky hn?

36. Fahim Khan says:

Dear Mam Shumaila Kamal
    main first time post kar raha ho.... latest news k mutabik salary 10% tak increase ho gi.... Insha Allah.... aor may be kuch aour Adhoc jaisy 2013 / 14 k be shide zam ho jaye.....

37. Ali Zulqernain says:

Mam, I am posted on Assistant Bs-14 and i am M.A Economics can i get Qualification allowance? Please guide me about this matter.
    And well don about your efforts for the Govt. Employees. keep it up thanks

38. Jaffar Altaf says:

Dear madam you are doing wonderful job i must appreciate your effort. Kindly share the special pay sacle(SPS) chart of 2015.

39. M Azeem says:

Dear Sister,
    BPS.17 ki initial stage me total pay kitni expected he?

40. asad ur rehman says:

mam would you tell me when pay scale of 2015 come?

41. Syed Muhammad Ali says:

Dear sister, This is very good side for all govt emploees thanks your good effert and get large time lookafter my problem as women you greatfull and also pray to your family Allah Pak apko or apki famuly ko hamesha khus rakkhy or apki jo bhi dilli khuahish h wo zaror puri karay Aameen, Alla Hafiz

42. KHALID MEHMOOD says:

Respected Think-Tanks of my home-land, I would request all of the top position bearers and finance experts to kindly assess the chart of revised pay scales 2015 in accordance with the speech of Finance Minister. It is too astonishing that neither any expert man nor any concerning individual has yet calculated the exact figure which could facilitate/ease the public at large in making calculations regarding their increased salaries at exact rates. This act of mobilization on part of the experts, shall enable all of the government employees to stay at suitable decision.Therefore, I would request to my valuable bearers to expedite the issue and empower all of my colleagues to get their adhoc reliefs calculated for their own satisfaction because the present government can not be relied upon as it changes its own decisions day by day. I and all of my fellows are waiting reply by the higher ups or by the concerning individuals. Thanks.

43. Shahzada Ashiq Hussain says:

my dear sister please tell me kon kon sy allownaces frezz howy hn or keya agr koi addl basic pay ley raha ho wo be frezz ho gi please

44. shahzad says:

Dear shumaila ur efforts is great .

45. Abdul Rahim Shaikh says:

Dear madam i have been upgraded in grad 16 and am taking medical allowance same which was being taken by me in grade 15 as frozen. now question is that after revised pay scales 2015 what would by me medical allowance?

46. M S MARI says:

Kindly share the SPS revised pay scale chart.

47. arshad says:

Sir mera 2012 ka adhoc ha 2800 aur 2011ka 979. Dono mils ke 3700 bante han aur ap ne chart mein sirf 1290 rupy increase kiae han, how

48. arshad says:

Sir i am sst(sc) recruited on 2009. Hamara medical all.909 rupay halanka scale 1 se 15 tak ka 1200 ha .is there any solution for this

49. khalid says:

FG scale - 16, Basic pay 36800, total svc 30 yrs, date of birth 20-03-1961. pl inform pension and commutation, thnx

50. abdul salam shahid says:

Dear Admn, your's sites regarding up-gradation of Assistant and Up-gradation of statistical Assistant are remain silent from a few days. Plz update its.

51. AAmir says:

both 2010 and 2012 ARA has been frozen earlier, so the total increase in basic will become 45 %, not 70 %.

52. AAmir says:

ishaq dar announced the merger of 2010 (50 % ARA) and 2012 ( 20 % ARA) adhoc releif allowances which becomes 70 % increase in basic. The above chart seems to be wrong.

53. qudratullah khan says:

THANX MISS SHUMAILA, WELL DONE AND KEEP IT UP.UR SELFLESS SERVICES AND EFFORTS FOR THE GOVT. EMPLOYEES ARE PRAISE-WORTHY.

54. muammad aquib says:

will adhoc relief 2013 2014 will be revised according to new pay scale? bcoz they are not frozen

55. Sajid says:

dear mam I appreciate your effort.there are various chart of pay scale.is 35% chart is correct or 30%???? because 2 adhoc relief merged in basic pay which are 20%and15%.20% is running and 15%is freez.
    plz explain

56. Qazi Attiq ur Rehman says:

Sister plz dono chart mery id py mail kr dain

57. rashid says:

All of us have to w8 till the approval of budget 2015 by national assembly and remain optimistic
    and hopeful. Allah bhali kray ga.

58. Malik Mubashar Shahzad says:

Dear Shumaila Kamal what is latest news about lower judiciary allowances increase as three times basic pay? plz inform us

59. jawad bhatti says:

what about computer allownce revised notification?

60. Muzaffar Rafique chishti says:

Respected Madam,
    Mujay conveyance allowance k rule k baray me janna hay ,Mam hamara office our hamari residence ek hi colony me hay jab k kuch house k fasla 2km ya 3km bi hay kia ham ko bi conveyance allowance mil sakta hay .

• Dear Muzaffar Rafique chishti plz email me all details.

• Faisal Waheed says:

The basic rules of admissiablity of CA is that if there is a Major Through fare (Road used by Public) b/w office and Colony then CA is admissible otherwise CA would not be given.... Distance b/w Office and Colony does not matter... Only a road in between Matters for CA...

61. Muhammad Wasim says:

When the final chart will come?

62. Muhammad Faheem Asad says:

Respected Madam, I really appreciate your efforts and i am very thankful to create such an ideal and best website for the guidance for govt employees.
    please tell me about increase in medical allowance? 25 % increase will be on which we are taking the medical allowance currently or something else?

63. M ikram ULLAH Khan says:

koi bata sakta hy k pay slip kis wasool ki jaskti hy?

64. khalid says:

pl clear regarding special double pay as per Fin Min speech in Budget - 2015 regarding Asstt Private Secy

65. khalid says:

FG employees scale 16, basic pay 36800, D oB 20-3-61. svc 30 years. Pl inform pension & cummutation

66. qudratullah khan says:

MISS SHUMAILA, THANX A LOT. U R WORKING A GREAT JOB. WHEN WILL U POST THE FINAL REVISED PAY SCALE CHART 2015.
    REGARDS : QUDRATULLAH KHAN FROM JHANG

67. Junaid akbar says:

Kindly Upload the Special Pay Scale (SPS).

68. ali says:

sister konsa wala chart ziada thek hy. No. 1 or 2.

69. bilal hassan says:

Dear shumaila
    Please post chart for special pay scale?

70. Muhammad Wasim says:

Dear Aapi, If 20% special allownce is allowed then how much difference in basic pay of b.p.s. 14 of (stage 01) is expected including this budget's benefits on basic pay.

71. Qazi Attiq ur Rehman says:

Mery mobile py chart ni khulta, plz format change kren

72. Qazi Attiq ur Rehman says:

Mery pas finance minister ki speech ka clip ha, unho ny kaha k 2010 and 2012 k adhoc ko merg kia jaye ga, 2011 ka ni kaha, plz confirm kren

73. Tauseef Ahmed says:

Grade 16 ki increment 40% adhoc k saath pahlay he 1100 say uper ban jati thi abi agar adhac 2013 aur 2014 freez ho ga tau in scale k mutabiq increment 1030 k kareeb jani kam ho jay gi ya kasay mumkin ha

74. M. javed khan SCT says:

dear madam the chart is incomplet i.e one of my colleagu in bps 16 .his old basic pay is 26800. This stage is not available in the proposed chart.kindly explain it

75. Muddasir Gulzar says:

pay scale 2015 should be fixed with 35% increase in the pay scale 2011 as the ARA 2011 and ARA 2012 was 15% and 20% respectively on the running basic pay at that time.

76. Muddasir Gulzar says:

you have created the revised pay scale by multiplaying the 2011 basic pay with 30% increase. As i know that Adhoc relief 2011 was 15% and Adhoc relief 2012 was 20% on running basic pay at that time. pay scale 2015 should be created by inceasing 35% of the initial basic pay of 2011 pay scale.

77. IFTIKHAR MALIK says:

Dear madam/Sir Assalam o alaikum! I personally pay u tributes for efforts and guindence of govt employees.i think the given pay scale chart is reliable and near to budget speech.thanks for information.

78. Nadeem Ahmed Butt says:

New pakistan' Mubarak ho

79. Muhammad Wasim says:

Dear Aapi, what is news about house rent and conveyan allownces? Are these or other allownces revised or not?

80. Zahoor Jan says:

Mam Ye Medical sab ka increase hoa hai ya just 1 to 15 Scale??

81. Aslam says:

Respected Madam, iss chart main Basic Pay for 17 scale has increased 29 %.
    Should it not be 35 % after merging 2011 (15 %) and 2012 (20%) ARA ?

• Dear Aslam ARA-2011 was frozen on 30-06-2011 that is why total increases in basic pay will not be 35%.

• zahoor says:

Dear Mam,
        What will be the total change in salary after budget rise of 7.5% of bps19. It will also increase the adhoc relief 2013, AR 2014 and house rent and medical allowance also or only basic pay. If possible suggest us a possible estimate.

Thanks in anticipation

82. waqar ahmed says:

sorry shumaila meri basic main difference aa raha hai is chart k mutabic. current basic 6000 hai

adhoc relief 2011 ka amount 486 hai aur adh-2012 ka amount 1200 hai yun marge kar k total 7686/= hogi basic.