Revised Pay Scale Chart 2016

As you know the pay scales have been announced to be revised by merging 2013 & 2014 Adhoc Relief Allowances. A Revised Pay Scale Chart 2016 has been prepared by Ansar Ali Awan. This chart is not final however this chart seems to be nearly the same that is finally expected from the Finance Department.

This chart will help you to fix your pay estimated. May employees have already requested me to share the chart. This Revised Pay Scale Chart 2016 will surely help to estimate the expected revised pay of the employees. This chart is based on the speech of budget.

Note: Final Chart is expected soon after approval of the budget 2016-17.

Important Issue: There was 10% increase in pay in 2013 as Adhoc Relief Allowance for the Federal Govt Employees and Punjab Govt Employees while in other provinces it was 15%. In 2014 there was 10% for all the employees. So there are chances that the pay will be increased 25% instead of 20%. In this way there may be a new shape of the Revised Pay Scale 2016 Chart.

Right Click on the picture and then save as to see the clear chart.

Revised Pay Scale Chart 2016

Pay Scale Chart

Revised Pay Scale Chart 2016 by Mr. M.Arshad Hanif

This is also a better copy of the Advance Work on Budget Chart. You can download it from the link below in PDF Format.

Pay Scales 2016

An Other Pay Scale 2016 Chart By Mr. Rashid Ali Jan

Download Revised Basic Pay Chart 2016

Pay Scales 2016 New Chart

1. Rafiq says:

Are Govt of KP project employees entitled to get M.Phil Allowance?

2. Shoukat Ali says:

Respected Madan
    please tell me the Deputation Allownce BPS 07 one to Another Deptt in Sindh .

3. Iram says:

Mam meri class 4 me job hui thi Aug 2015 disable quote me n allownce smait meri pay 14737 hai ab kitni increase ho gi?

4. Irsm says:

5. shafique ahmed says:

Please help upgradation post of computer operator BPS 12 to BPS-16 in all Department of Sindh Government .

6. Zuhaib khan says:

Dear sir/madam Asalam alekum,
    I am a local goverment sindh employee, I have done MBA, so M I eligible for M.PHil allowance ?

7. Fazal says:

Salam Mam, I would like to know about the M.Phil allowance,Please make it clear,it is announced in the budget, shall we seek departmental permission from the department or the budget announcement is enough for drawing the same allowance. will the CMA demand the departmenatal permision or not?

8. dr ali says:

I am fcps dr humain qualification allowance 5000 milta hay kia yrh bhi bara hay kyon kay mphil vhi aik qualification allowance hay

9. shahid iqbal says:

Sir, LDC ki BPS-9 k 8th stage ki total pay kitni ho gi

10. Abdul Qadir Shaikh says:

Salam, madam, kal to notification b nikal gaya hai pat & pension ka, but ap ne chart diye the wo nhi approve hue,
    Please Jo ab new confirm complete chart hai, wo kab upload karogi?
    Please reply

11. Tariq says:

My basic pay is Rs. 20610 in B'S 14 please tell me the new basic pay thanks.

12. Nouman says:

MBA equal to M.phil is did MBA ha have equal certificate is i am eligible for the M.phile allowance

13. Nouman says:

I am new in naval head quarter as assistant what will be my pay?

14. Shabir Ahmed says:

I think M Arshad Hanif made accurate Pay Scale after merging 2 allowance. Now I am requesting him that make a new one with merging 3 adhoc allowance (13, 14 and 15).

15. Ishtiaq Ahmed says:

please send me a new pay scale chart after three allowance 2013-14-16 in basic pay

16. RaadSher says:

Madam there is certainely 10% loss to kpk employees in case of revised pay scale 2016 as the Govt. is going to merge three adhoc allownces of 10%, 10% and 7.5% into the basic pay while these allowances in case of kpk sum upto 35%(15%+10%+10%). What will be the possible solution and how to save the provincial employees from loss of pay if the scale were not revised in the manner to accommodate the additional amount of the adhoc relief allowances in case of kpk.

17. zafarullah says:

Sir kpk chief minister na 2 Dec. 2015 ko Kpk college lecturers k lia Rs.5000/ monthly M. Phil allowance ka elan kia tha. Jab k budjet ma Rs.2500/ M. Phil allowance ka umomi elan hwa ha. Ab college lecturers ko kitna allowance mila ga. 2500 ya 5000.

18. Muhammad Ukasha says:

As Salam o Ali kam , Sir Ishaq Dar ki New Speech me Federal Govt Employees ki Pay Me 3 Adoc ,2013,2014,2015 Zam krny k bad,10% pay me Azafy ka ilan kiya giya he, Ager is hawaly sy ap ny koi new chart bnaya ho,to wo mujy send kr den ya Mujy BPS 2 ki new Basic pay kitni banti he wo calculate kr k mujy meri email pay send kr den,Ap ki meherbani hogi, My name Muhammad Ukasha,Email (

19. Naveed says:

A.o.A...mem I m a pst teacher in kpk....and my qualification is m.phil...I m new appointed. ...plz rply me k me m.phil allowance me ata hon k nhi...thnx

20. Naveed says:

A.o.A...dear mem I m pst teacher in kpk and my qualification is m phil..
    Lakin me new appointed hon plz tell me about m.phil allowance.....matlab me is ata hon k nhi...

21. zafar ranjha says:

kya teachers ki up gradation ho gi

22. Ayaz says:

MS degree is equal to Mphill degree according to HEC Pakistan. So both will be elligble to take 2500 allownce.

23. Muhammad Nisar says:

2013 -14 ka adhoc relief 2016 fresh appointed ko b mlyga k ni please reply me

24. Muhammad Nisar says:

2013 -14 ka adhoc relief fresh appointed 2016 ko b mlyga k ni please inform me. .

25. Shayan says:

A.o.a.kindly reply please. Thanx a lot

26. Qamar says:

What about House rent allowance. Still freeze on 2008 pay scale or change on new pay scale?

27. Shayan says:

A.o.a. madam. If HEC issued equivalent certificate for M S equal to MPhil than I will be eligible for MPhil allowance or not. Please confirm as I m also federal govt employee and have MSProject management degree

28. Muhammad Akbar Htn says:

Dear mam. Is there any hope for grant of adv.increments on higher qualification " or " the affectees wl go to the court?

29. RaadSher says:

What will be the fate of 15% adhoc relief allowance granted kpk employees and Sind Govt. employees. while merger in of 10% and 10% two allowances, I think it will cause some loss to the kpk and Sind govt. employees. What is then the possible solution of this gap.

30. Ghazanfar says:

Ap rep tu krte nhi phr sawal ka kya faida

31. Zahid Rabbani says:

When will the kpk budget 2016-17 be announced?

32. Aamir Shehzad says:

Madam Federal ka LDC in BPS No 9 and remaining all the provinces LDC in BPS No 11 yeh zaidati nahi hai FEDERAL employees performs duties all over the country but the the province employee performs the dutis not more than 10 kms away from their home. Can we hope some thing will happen before finalization of BUDGET 2016-17?

• jehanzeb says:

Don't worry, FST has decided already upgradation of LDCs to BPS-11.clerks will be of the same scale at Federal as well as at provincial level..........that BPS-11.

33. Manzoor Ahmed baloch says:

Plz pay 50% adh raleef alliance aed h

34. A D JAVED says:

agar age 59 year ho magar service 25 years na ho to ek mulazim LPR par ja sakta he?

35. A D JAVED says:

dear mam agar employed wife ke death ho jae to family pension husband ka haq he ,agar husband second marriage kar le to pension mile gi ya naheen?

36. Imran says:

I think 1st and 3rd charts are correct according to 2015 pay fixation formula.

37. Shayan says:

A.o.a.mam, kindly confirm whether m.s. project management 18 years education comprising 30 credit hrs including 6credit v hours for thesis as research work is equal to MPhil and whether I would be eligible for MPhil allowance. Thanks

38. Anees says:

A.o.a.madam whether ms along with research is equal to MPhil. I have done ms in project management 18 years education comprising 30 credit hours including 6 credit hrs thesis for research, plz confirm whether I am eligible for MPhil allowance

39. IMRAN says:

College side post Laboratory Assistant BPS-07 Upgrade hogee ya nahi dear admin response ?

40. asif malik says:

Respected madam ma Army ka civil epmloyer hun ord depot ma ,hmara over time to lgta ha mgr us ki payment nae hoti just jitna time lgta ha us ki chuti mil jati ha kia hm logon ko b CA +over time payment ki surat ma mil skti ha ???

41. Tehseen Ahmed says:

Can you please update your pension calculator after incorporating this year increase?

42. Dev. Das says:

I have completed my master of engineering (M.E) 18 year education. please tell me i am eligible for M.Phil allowance?

43. I am 6ali says:

Dear all and admin There are several type of assistant computer assistant library assistant audit assistan IT assistant ye sb bps 14 men hen kaya sb ki upgradation ho gi.

44. Ghazanfar says:

Budget main yeh kaha gya hy k special conveyanve allc to disable 1000 tk increase kya ja raha hy.tu pehle ye allnce kitna tha

45. chengiz khan says:

i Am CoMmErCiAl Assistant and meri Basic pay BpS 14 main 16,660/- thi....
    so plz mujay btayen k ab meri basic pay kitni ho gi in BpS 16 ?

• Raza says:

Aoa dear abi to ye b nai confirm k kon kon se assistant upgrade hon gy i am IT Assistant in bps 14. Kaya mera scale b upgrade ho gi

• Jan says:

Your new salery would be 24470 if you are a ministerial Assistant otherwise ur salery in BPS 14 will be 19200 as per revised pay.

46. Muhammad nadeem says:

Dear madam Sps pay scales chart bhe den ge aap?

47. NoorNabi says:

madam I am teacher in sindh govt education department in BPS 19 my current basic pay is 67000 .... and gross salary is 114500 .. I am at 13 stage .... what will be my expected total sallery increase after this budget plz reply soon I am waiting

48. Muhammad nadeem says:

Sir kia ab wo tamam allowances 2016 ke basic pay per den gy k as it is

49. Muhammad Boota says:

Thanks for information about pay scale

50. rana says:

grade 13 ka existing 9700 and revised scale 11640 ban raha he or annual increment existing 715 and revised 860 ban raha he

51. yargul says:

Sir BPS 16 ki new salary kitni hogi and also give information about deputation allowance thanks

52. Saif Ullah Aamir says:

Dear Sir / Madam
    Assalam O Alikum

I am working in Agriculture Department as Statistical Assistant (Bs-11) as regular employee. I am Oracle certified Professional (OCP) . but doing non-computer job in the department since 2005.
    I want to know that if any notification /allowance in federal / Punjab government in your mind that i get allowance of my this qualification. please help me in this regard.

53. Naveed Abbas says:

Him laboratory assistants kisi bhi khatay me Nahin atay why lagta hai Bps- 07 me hi retired ho jain ge ?

54. Ghazanfar says:

Jo employes already 11 scale main hain.woh upgrade ho kr knsay scale main jaen gy

55. hira says:

I have already asked this questn.plz bta dain k jo teachers ki upgradation ho gi punjab mei us mei new educators 2015 waly b include hn gay?

56. ashfaq says:

Maine B.E kia hai four years, phir masters kia hai kiya mujhe m-phil wala qualification allowance mile ga

• Dr. Mian Abdur Rehman Arif says:

if ur masters is of 2 years and you have equivalence from HEC that it is equivalent to MS, then yes, u ll get 2500/month

57. Agha Asad says:

dear madam

kindly clear me education allowance is only in M. Phile not on masters degree(MA) and this allowance for all Federal government employees(including officels bps 7 to 16) or only Federal guzted officers?

58. Riasat Ali says:

Dear Madam
    Washing allowance are applicable for BS-2 Naib Qasid.

59. Dev.Das says:

Dear Madam

I have completed my Master of engineering (M.E) 18 year education, please confirm me, i am eligible or not for M.phil allowance.

60. Waheed Ali Soomro says:

Madam whether up gradation announcement of clerical staff of Sindh Province is expected in coming budget like K.P.K, Punjab, Balochistan, Azad Kashmir or Federal government?

61. Fazal Qayyum says:

Sir, Accounts Assistant, aur Audit Assistant bhi upgradation mai shamil hain ya nhe?

62. Kashif says:

AA, I am MS(Computer Science) and Federal Employ. Am I admissible for M.Phil allowance?

63. Adil says:

64. mazhar hussain says:

Salam g , Thanks a lot for showing revised pay scale chart for 2016-17.(03066229092)

65. abdul sattar says:

Convence allownce me ranjer fc Police ya pak Army shamil ha k ni jo 50% bara ha?

66. Abdullah says:

I am already getting 4 increments (included in basic pay) for M.Phil for last 26 years. Can I claim M.Phil allowance Rs. 2500/= in addition to 2 increments.

67. M TAHIR RASUL says:

Respected Madam there is fifty percent increase in qualification allowance. will this be admissible m phil or phd qualification in punjab?

68. Faheem says:

In punjab govt employee r taking 5000 M.Phil allownce.Now what will b position of M.Phil allownce after the budjet speech in which 25 % of Phd allownce(2500 per month) to employee ve been either it will be 7500 or will b cut down to 2500 per month instead of 5000 rupees.Pls clear this point.

69. Saeed Ahmed says:

last time 2007 mai jo up grade kia gia tha uss hisab sy 9th ki post ko 14th may up grade kia tha magar iss maartaba 9th ki post ko 11th mai up grade kyun kia hai?

70. usman says:

Kind clarify kar day k conveyance allowance 50% increase sab k liye hoya hay ?

71. Akhtar says:

App ne try ki hai lekan 3 BPS aur 16 BPS worng banai hai

72. muhammad rizwan says:

ARA 2016 ,will it be 10% of running basic pay of june 2016 or new basic pay of july 2016?

73. Shahzaib says:

Tnx Ma'am

74. Shahzaib says:

Can you tell me about upgradation of PBS 15 supervisor

75. Yaseen says:

AoA, Agar koie during service disable ho gia ho tu kia usay disable allowance milay ga?? PLz reply

76. Subhanullah says:

Madam! All pay scale charts are based on assumption

77. Almas Malik says:

In payscale chart how we calculate annual increment rate ???

78. nighat says:

salam..what about m.phil allowance, is it admissible to all FG employees or still any discrimination?..and why the amount 2500/- it must be at least 5000/- as inprovinces.

79. hira says:

Plz yh bta dain k jo upgradation ho gi teachers ki un mei 2015 waly educators b include hain ya ni?

80. Husnain says:

Well, provinces will have tough time to keep the pace w.r.t Federal Govt. in regard of Pay Scales!

Provinces follow Federal, Federal does not follow Provinces.

So do not expect Federal Govt. to increase the basic in order to bring harmony to BPS Scale of provinces, provinces will have to do something about it as ARA 2013 @ 15% is not equal to ARA 2013 @ 10% (by Federal Govt). So the Chart will be the same!

Best of Luck to us all!

81. Shahzaib says:

Sir kiya supervisor PBS 15 b upgrade hoga 16 me plz tel me

82. Salahuddin says:

Plz do not degrade some ones effort , ma'am thanks for sharing it

83. Irfan Afridi says:

Dear All
    As you know that all these are assumptions and presumption base gusses and nothing is fixed and sure so far.
    After all Provincial budget announcement,the picture will be clear. Ye budget alfaaz ka ghorak dhanda hy.So please wait upto 20 June,after that sceniaro would be clear.Now it is not clear wether scales have been revised or mere only 2013 & 2014 adhoc allowances are emerged in it.So dont be panic little bit wait.

84. Usman says:

dear madam aoa im disabled person , special conveyance allowance disabled employees ko ordinary conveyance allowance k sath alag milay ga q k ye allowance pehle tu nahi milta tha is saal shuru kia ja raha hai kindly clarify

85. Akhtar Ali says:

Madam after upgrading Assistant from 14 to 16 grade what will his new basic payexample i m in 6 stage of previous b pay of 14 grade now which stage pf 16 grade i sha) be?

86. faheem says:

Dear madam kpk ka ARA 2014 15% hai jab k 2013 ka 10 %

• Galaxy World says:

Dear faheem I think the same issue will be solved by the Pay Scale Committee and there are chances that this benefit will also be shifted to all other employees and there may be new shape in the Revised Pay Scale Chart.

87. kashif rana says:

Aoa..late sitting convaynce allownce me army shamil h ya ni.

88. Ayaz says:

Ye abhi final nai just assumings hen final chart finance department degi 30 June tak so be patient

• Galaxy World says:

Dear Ayaz you are right, there may be some chances that there will be 25% increase in Basic Pay as there was 15% ARA in 2013 in some provinces. SO there may be new shape of Pay Scale Chart.

89. Ishfaq says:

Conveyance allowance for (Late sitting employees) means

90. shahid says:

madam yeh special allowance for disabled person konsa hy me khud disabled qouta pe appoint ho but mjhe kabhi conveyence ni mila is ki detail bataen

91. fazal says:

can i get this chart in ms excel??

92. zaheer chandio says:

sir me 15 scale to me kitni salary bane g? plz guide me

93. Muhammad Umer says:

Sir Special Convaynce Allowance Pehlay Bi Milta Tha Kya Disable Peoples KO? Mujhy To Kabhi Milla NAhi Ha Ye? Tell Me About It

94. mansoor says:

dear mere or mere fds ki may ki pay slip abhi tak nahi i he kuch problem he kia? kuch bata sakten hen.

95. Nimran says:

Madam storeman ka bps5 hair kia storeman ka bps bi move how hai

96. Muhammad Tariq says:

Dear madam and friends
    The first expected chart , it seems, is prepared by a very illiterate person because by merging allowances of 2013 and 2014 in basic pay it must be equal to or more than 2013+2014(allowances) +one's current basic pay while it has decreased it.I am so sorry for him as well as for you madam as why u have pasted and shared such a foolish thing.

• Galaxy World says:

Dear Muhammad Tariq I have already mentioned that it is estimated chart, however I have uploaded other charts too now you can again fix your pay and comment Thanks for comment.

97. adnan khan says:

CA allowance tamam employee ka lia hai ??? Grade 1 se Grade 15 tak??

98. Sajid Khan says:

There are two different chart which one is right??
    And which farmula use for scale revised
    Because employees getting 2013 and 2014 adhoc 10%and7.5% scale should revised 17.5 %
    Plz clear

99. Allah Ditta says:

Sir, ma 8th Scale ma job kar raha hon. Mari Basic pay 9115 thi. Revise hony k bad kitni to jaye ge.??

100. zafar says:

salam, thanx for updating,kindly tell me which chart is most accurate in both?

101. sajed says:

Conveyance allowance key izafe mey Teachers shamil hey k nahi