Establishment Division has issued U.O No. 53/1/2008-SP(Pt) dated 03-04-2017 in connection with Appointment on Regular Basis of Contract/Contingent Paid/Daily Wages/Project Employees. Some points of the same are as under:

• All Contract/Contingent Paid/Daily Wage/Project employees who have rendered a minimum of one year of service, in continuity, as on 1-1- 2017 (hereinafter referred to as eligible employees) may apply for appointment on regular basis in the manner prescribed hereinafter,
  • For initial appointment to posts in BS-16 and above, the employees shall apply direct to FPSC against relevant/suitable vacancies as and when arising for which they are eligible,
  • For initial appointment to posts in BS-15, the eligible employees may apply as per criteria given vide this Division`s O.M.No.53/1/2008-SP dated 16-1-1015 and 3-3-2015 shall be adopted:
  • The eligible employees shall be awarded extra marks in interview at the rate of one (01) mark of service rendered upto a maximum of five (01) mark, on the recommendations of the respective selection authorities.
  • The number of years served as contract/contingent paid/daily wage/ project employees, even if no longer in service, shall be excluded for the purpose of determination of upper age limit in addition to relaxation of upper age limit as per existing rules,
  • The employee must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with discharge of his duties unless appointed against disability quota.
  • The advantage of Para l(e) is one-time dispensation for all contract/ contingent paid/ daily wage/ project employees for their eligibility to regulate employment.

Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Yousif Hajano for sending the copy of the Notification.

Appointment on Regular Basis of Contract

Appointment on Regular Basis of Contract Employees

Appointment on Regular Basis of Contract Employees Federal

Recruitment Policy for Contract Daily Wages etc Employees.

Recruitment Policy for Contract Daily Wages etc Employees has been issued vide Notification of the dated 11-05-2017. Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Imtiaz, Mr. Haroon Khatak, Mr. Waqar Hoti & Mr. Muhammad Yousif Hajano  for sending the copy of the policy.

Daily Wages Employees

Contract Employees

1. Zeeshan Khan says:

Dear Sir,
    I was appointed in BPS-16 in 2011 on one year contract basis. I worked five years on renewing the contract every year. then i was appointed in regular post in same post in same department in university on new appointment last year (Written test + Interview) . There is no gap b/w my service. can i claim for pay protection? i talked to the establishment branch, they said i cant claim pay-protection bcz i am newly appointed.

2. Abdul Majeed Ansari says:

Sir, I am working in federal government from 1998 on contract, on the basis of IHC order i temporarily placed on deputation in MNHS R & C.

3. Muhammad Sakhawat says:

AOA
    Sir i am working at Civil Services Academy PAS Campus Lahore from previous five years and still i am daily wager even my father also served in this department 28 years i want to ask can i eligible for regular employ and can i submit a application for regular my services please tell me i am so worries about my feature and i am only earner for my family thanks

4. IMRAN says:

me pakistan navy me HSM BPS-10 contract basis pr ho 5 saal se plz koi batae ge federal employees reguler kab tak ho jae ge otherwise me chor do conform to karna chyhe ho ga ya nahi

5. Wasdfghhhhhshshhah says:

Salam sir ... in your kind honour its submitted that i am serving in PMAD since 2012, before from our batch all the assistance pakage employe has been regurlarized after serving two years job ..
    Why are we pending ? Did you clarify this to me ?

Pakistan military accounts department

6. usman ali usmani says:

koi mjhy yeh bata skta hay k mery father nadra office sy retired hue thay medical ground ke base par 2006 mai. ab kya mjhy job mil skti hay nadra mai. meri taleem mba finance hay. or mjhy kisi b jagah contract appointment k rule ki copy nhe mil rahe. mai bht paryshan hu plz mehrbani ker k meri help ker dy. nadra walo ny yeh objection laga ker application reject ker di k usi sal k ander apply kerna tha jis sal mai mery abu retired hue thay. ab kya kuch ho skta hay. kya mjhy help mil skti hay meri phone no 03476991060 hay plz mehrbani iker mjhy call ker dy or ya msg ker dy

7. Ali says:

I am Ali From GB Government. I am working since 2009 as contingent employees. Kosy ko pata hai kab tak notifi hojai ga.

8. seemab says:

Sir g , Contract Employees BPS 1-15 Regular ho gae hain plzzz reply ? Govt. of punjab....

9. shahnveer says:

14 BPS WALY DEPARTMENTAL SELECTION COMMITTEE KE THROUGH REGULAR HO GAY YA KOI TEATS HO GA???/

10. adnan says:

janab punab Govt. ne jo summery pass ki hay os ki koi copy hi laga do releted to Upgradation of Accounts Clerk BS 11 to BS 15

11. sam says:

agr kse ko kuch conform ho above 16 ka to share with me

12. sam says:

fpsc k through jo above 16 apply krengy to kia os me open merrit jo test interview hungy? yy to phr bohat mushkil hojayga above 16 k employee k lye....

13. saddam hussain says:

I am saddam Hussain fr Mardan.Kpk,,I am working in local govt since 2011,labour court have decided to regularize me with all back benefit's ,bt govt challenge the decision of labour in Peshawar high court,,,,,case is in progress ..any court decisions of regularization, Notifications,recents decions of courts is very necessary fr me sir plz help me

14. Shoaib says:

Aslam Alakum

All Federal Employees Contract/ Daily wages ko regular krny ka jo hukam Prime Minister ne diya tha us ka notification kab tak issue ho ga